♢VIII♢

⭑Third Person⭑

Blake opens his eyes quickly and jumps up from the bed, running to the bathroom that's connecting to his room and slamming the door shut.

Noah on the other hand woke with a start from Blake jumping off of him and hearing the door slam. Noah laughs quietly and flips the blanket off his body, stepping out of the bed and down to the kitchen.

Reaching to get Tylenol and two glasses of water, before walking back upstairs into Blake's room. The door is still closed so Noah takes some Tylenol himself before bring one of the waters and pills into the bathroom for the hungover boy.

Blake looks up from the toilet and smiles slightly before feeling bile rise up in his throat again. He spits into the toilet and sees the water flush down the object, feeling a warm hand rubbing up and down his back.

"I have some Tylenol and water when you're feeling up to it." Noah speaks in a loving voice, like a mother caring for her child.

"Mhm." Blake grumbles, the bile being to much for him and throwing up again. The hand doesn't leave and he feels it crawl up his back and to his head, pushing his knotty hair off his forehead.

The black haired boy reaches up to flush the toilet and wipe his mouth with a cloth, taking Noah's hand in his own. He leans his head on Noah's thighs with his hand still cupping the brunettes, his stomach feeling a little bit better than when he woke up.

"Want the Tylenol?" Noah asks, feeling his feet start to fall asleep from him kneeling down on the bathroom floor.

"Uh huh." Blake nods, slowly sitting up and taking the water and pill from Noah.

After Noah's gotten Blake back into his bed, he pulls the covers over the sick boys legs, kissing his forehead.

"I'm gonna go make some breakfast for the house, what do you want?" Noah asks, standing up from the bed.

"No, I don't want you to leave." Blake whines surprising Noah, reaching his hand out to grab the brunettes.

"But you should get some sleep."

"Noah it's just a hangover I can handle it." Blake scoffs, getting out of bed a little to quickly and falling into Noah from the wave of nausea that crashes over him.

"Hangover my ass." Noah huffs, but drapes Blake's arm over his shoulder and makes his way downstairs and into the kitchen. "Now what do you want to eat?"

"I don't feel hungry." Blake yawns, sitting in one of the bar stools and resting his head on the counter, which is covered in trash.

"Blake you need to eat something, it will help you feel better."

The older boy just groans and rubs at his temples, making Noah roll his eyes and turn towards the fridge. Grabbing a pack of bacon and eggs, setting them on the counter and going to get pans.

"What happened last night?" Blake asks, getting the attention of the other boy.

"Well everyone got pretty drunk, you gained a thousand dollars though. And then Indiana was waiting in your room, but she left shortly after from me telling her off. Oh and we told the boys that we were together." Noah says in one breath, starting to crack the eggs into the now hot pan.

Blake stays silent for a couple of minutes, trying to process what Noah just said and trying to remember the events of last night.

"I do remember winning a thousand dollars and telling our friends about us, but Indiana was in my room?" Blake asked, scratching his head and looking back up at Noah how shakes his head yes.

The room falls silent until footsteps are heard coming down the stairs and Josh appears with hickeys covering his neck. Noah raises his eyebrows in question but Josh shrugs him off, walking over to the cupboard for Tylenol. Soon both Blake and Josh are sat beside each other with their heads in their arms, while Noah starts the bacon.

After Noah's done cooking most of the boys have wobbled into the kitchen except Bryce, who's still dead asleep. Noah sets the plate of eggs and bacon on the table before going to retrieve the toast from the toaster and setting them on the table too.

"Thank you No." Blake smiles, digging into the food with the other boys doing the same right after. Noah laughs and sits down to, starting to eat his food like a normal person.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

As the end credits play on Noah's T.V after their third movie that day, the brunette is snuggled into Blake's side with Blake's hand running up and down Noah's back. After breakfast the guys had to clean up the house which took longer than planned, making all the boys tired again.

"Wanna go to the park?" Noah questions suddenly, moving his face so he's looking at Blake's face with his chin on the older boys chest.

"Um, sure? It's already 6 though."

"I know, I just wanna get out of this house." Noah huffs, sitting up and stretching his back before getting out of the bed. Blake sighs and stands up too, walking over to his room and grabbing two of his hoodies.

"Here." Blake smiles once he's back in Noah's room, holding out his hoodie for Noah to take. Noah's eyes lighten up and he grabs the fabric, slipping it over his head and looking down at it. The hoodie being just a tad bigger then his own clothes, but that's what makes it better.

"Thanks, now to the park!" Noah shouts, apologizing right after when he sees Blake wince.

The two walk out of the house and down the street, hand in hand. It was late enough that not a lot of people were out of their homes for them to see what they're doing. Noah spots the park and lets go of Blake's hand, running over to the swings and sitting in the closest one.

Blake trailing slowly after Noah and sitting in the swing next to the brunette, holding out his hand for Noah to take. A comfortable silence sets in for the two boys, the only sounds being heard are the light wind and the rattling chains that are connected to the swings.

Noah looks over at Blake and smiles softly, looking at Blake's features and trailing his eyes down to their interlocked hands before back up to Blake's face. The boys lock eyes and it feels like a shock runs through both of them, the feeling of warmth and love running through their bodies.

"I love you." Blake whispers, caught up in the moment to not register what he just said to the now shocked boy. Blake's eyes widen and he smiles nervously, waiting for Noah's response. The younger stands up and looks down at Blake before Blake stands up too, letting go of Noah's hand and starting to apologize.

"I love you too." Noah cuts off the now teary eyed boy, he runs into Blake's arms and kisses his lips over and over again. Blake laughs and picks Noah up, spinning him in a circle before placing him back down.

"I love you!" Blake yells, feeling his cheeks start to hurt from how much he's smiling.

"I love you!" Noah yells back, if anyone saw them they would think that they're insane but the TikTokers didn't care, they were fucking in love!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
(1250 words)