♧VII♧

⭑Third Person⭑

"How was your date with Blake?" Kio smirks over at Noah, catching him off guard from the sudden question.

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways, plus it was pretty obvious when no one saw you guys all Wednesday except Bryce in the morning." Kio shrugged, placing cups down on the table.

"Oh, are we that obvious?" Noah asks, biting his lip nervously.

"No, I can just tell because I know about you guys. Nothing about you two is out of the ordinary." The black haired boy smiles, walking over to the fridge for two water bottles.

"That's good, how are you and Griffin?" Noah smirks now, grabbing the water bottle from Kio with a thank you.

"The sex is amazing." Kio shrugs nonchalantly, Noah choking on the water he was just drinking.

"Um, I-I-" Noah fumbles over his words making Kio laugh lightly.

"What? Have you not had sex with Blake yet? Because if you haven't, nothing against you if you're waiting, but you're crazy if you haven't." Kio side eyes a blushing Noah and grabs the liquor from the fridge, setting the bottles down by the red solo cups.

"W-we have, it was amazing. Why am I talking to you about t-this. It's so embarrassing." Noah huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kio just laughs and shrugs, hopping up to sit on the kitchen counter and taking a swig of water.

"Maybe because you can trust me. Also it's only embarrassing for you."

The brunette sighs dramatically and flicks his hand in a dismissive action, smirking at Kio from his spot.

"Well I'm gonna go find Blake and get ready, people will be here soon for the party and I wanna look good." Noah smiles, starting to walk out of the room.

"But you always look good!" Kio shouts in a playful tone, making Noah turn and smirk at Kio.

"I know." Noah grins, flicking imaginary long hair off his shoulder and spinning back around, running up the stairs to his bedroom that's finally done. Noah wanted to take as long as possible to finish his room, because he wanted to stay with Blake longer, even though it had been weeks his housemates didn't question his actions of not finishing his room earlier.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The party was in full swing at this point and the Sway boys have gathered around the table watching the beer pong game. Blake and Chase have bet a thousand dollars to the person who wins and both are very concentrated on winning, Blake throws the ball and misses, cursing under his breath.

Noen giggles and hits Noah's shoulder with his, attracting the attention of the focused boy.

"What?" Noah asks, sounding a little bit rude, but puts a smile on his face for Noen to not take it the wrong way.

"This is pretty intense isn't it? It's only been what? An hour and everyone's already drunk." Noen laughs, sounding pretty sober for everyone being "drunk".

"Ya, I guess. God Blake is so not gonna win." Noah holds back a laugh and covers his mouth with his hand.

"I don't really know, they both look pretty drunk to try and throw a ball in a cup." Noen shrugs, giggling quietly when Chase looks over at him.