Bakura X millennium eye holder reader

Long time no see my pretty's but I'm back working a lot but still here
And everyone knows the deal, everyone is like 20-24 because AGES Yeahhhhhhhhhh

I do not own the picture I found it on google if ya know who made it let me know so I can give proper credit

It's a bit rushed bit I made a thing!
H/l hair length
h/t hair type

It was a relatively normal day, strolling around the city with Yugi and his friends, they all seemed to just be enjoying life, ever since Ishizu figured out a way to separate everyone, life was good. Of course, it would never be normal for you, ever since you came across the millennium eye, you could " see" into the minds of others, all you had to do was keep the eye near, and you could basically read minds, or fragments anyway, " Y/n" your name being called drew your attention to the one and only Yami," Y/n are you alright? You appear out of it" he looked genuinely concerned and stressed himself, you glanced into his violet eyes, only for him to stare into your e/c eyes," yeah just a bit distracted" you responded, Yami nodded," I honestly share that thought, it's stranger, we always kept an eye on Bakura but now we let him roam free, it doesn't seem right" he sighed, everyone knew Yami was the most hesitant to let Bakura just freely wander, and he was also most likely to bring it up, " we agreed to see what he does, he hasn't done anything stupid yet," Yami shook his head," I just feel like he's planning something" sighing and wanting to escape this conversation about Bakura " how about I go check on him? He doesn't seem to hate me " Yami looked at the gang and then to you " Y/n that would honestly calm my nerves, I'll let them know" he seemed less stressed as he walked to the gang. Smiling you made your way to Bakura's home. You had actually been looking for some sort of excuse to go to Bakura's home. You didn't hate him, you actually fancied him. The one thing that worried you currently was the eye in your possession. The fact you actually stole the eye form him, ages ago doesn't help much now that ring was with its owner again. Bakura would know you have one item on you. Shaking your head, pushing the thought aside, and proceeded on. Bakura would have other things to deal with.

The echoing of knocking on the wooden door sounded around the area. Stepping back you took a moment to glance around. Bakura had decorated slightly, he had some plants around the porch, even a hummingbird feeder. Straightening out your jacket, you felt the cool metal of the eye in your front pocket. It was a risk you were taking, but your curiosity was reining king here. The door opened revealing Bakura, he yawned tiredly, revealing the sharp fangs he had, " I assume you wish to enter?" he tilted his head slightly, " well ingot stuck with the gang and I used Yami's worry to find an excuse to see you " he raised an eyebrow, " here I thought I was the only one weaseling my way of things, in" he waited for you to enter before closing the door, " I like the plants " you smiled as you both walked to the living room, " it's nightshade" Bakura sat down near you, already fiddling with the ring. Clutching the eye tightly, you gazed at Bakura, curious as to what thoughts plagued his mind. The ring quickly pointed towards you, the only fragment you managed to grab hold of was " she has it " before being roughly pinned against the sofa.

Red eyes bore into your e/c ones angrily. He lowered his face close to yours, his cold breath against your ear  "Y/n I will only say this once, Don't try to get inside my head" he growled as he pinned you against the sofa. For several seconds you both stayed there, his hands wrapped around your wrists tightly. His red eye softened slightly," my mind is far too dark a place for your own, it will break you," he said releasing his grip on your wrists, he moved back to his side of the sofa. " quite a way to tell me to keep out of your head huh " he glared at you before a smirk appeared across his face, " well now, it's not every day I can see the one mortal I care for" he spoke proudly before he glanced at a wall with a solid face of panic, " don't take that out of context" he quicky snapped as you felt the heat rise to your face.
" so...."
"y/n no"
" You pined me "
" y/n I swear "
" because you wanted an excuse to get closer than normal"
Bakura sighed loudly, " yes I bloody adore you, now will you shut up? It's already confusing enough wondering how a bloody damn mortal gave me these emotions " grumbling he fiddled with the ring again. Scooting over closer Bakura, he eyed your movements, focusing once more you glanced into his thoughts. It was a jumbled mess of emotions and hesitancy. You moved before your mind could give any command and kissed Bakura. Immediately he kissed back, lowering you against the sofa again, he pulled away smirking, " you realize your not getting out of this one" he ran his fingers through your h/l H/t h/c hair, " wouldn't have it any other way " his red eyes twinkled with excitement as you pulled him down for another kiss.