Bakura x yandere reader

ShadowsGirl04 part one :3

It was another day of stalking Bakura, you knew he had a girlfriend but you didn't know who, but you would dispose of them quickly, bakura suddenly made a sharp turn into a ally way, not his usual route, you followed through the roof tops keeping track of him, you slowly got closer and saw him talking to a pretty girl with long black hair, her eyes were a erie gold, she seemed stronger then she looked" seems like a challenge" you muttered as you saw them hug and part ways looking at each other fondly, before walking away.

You were in the cover of night, looking for the girl Bakura was with, you found her house easily, before realizing, it was your house, you went to your sister Lilly's room, she was sleeping," she's stealing my senpai and no one gets away with that" you muttered under your breath as your killed Lilly, she looked at you with a shocked expression" your stealing what's not yours and you pay with your life" you said taking the knife out, you picked her up and went to dispose of the body.

The next day you waited in the ally Lilly and bakura were in, you saw bakura come up to you with cold eyes, "y/n, have you seen Lilly by any chance?" He asked unknowing to what was Lilly now," no actually I haven't, she didn't come home last night" you said puting on a sad face," what?" He muttered as his eyes went wide, he and you both knew Lilly lived by a very strict set of rules, she made the rules for herself to protect herself form being and killed and such, it didn't work, you saw bakura walk near you, you held your breath with Lilly out of the way, he was yours.

Stay tuned and I'm not sorry for the cliff hanger