yandere!bakura x reader

spent like an hour trying to post this,
Edit- I rewrote this a bit better, I'm going through all of em and updating them.
requested by RabeyaForever
Total words-1131
H/c house color

You were on the way home, it was a uneventful day really, boy asked you out, you said no, normal shit, and the fact that people asked you out was a mystery in itself. A small h/c house was nearing you as every step brought you closer; you found yourself fiddling for the keys in your bag before pulling out the copper colored item. Placing a hand on the doorknob; before putting the key in, a dark thought shot through your head. It was open.
Taking a shaky breath, you walked in slowly. Everything seemed the same, nothing out of place, everything was as you left it; glancing at the door you left open, you could just run out and call the authorities, but what if nothing was wrong, glancing at the phone in your hand; you could have forgotten to lock the door. The door slamming shut behind you startled you as you were blanketed in dim lights. Turning back to the door, you strained to see a figure at the door; the fluffy white hair gave his identity away, it was Bakura, "Bakura, why are you in my house" you weren't normally this short with anyone but the fact he was in your home, that was suspicious. " Y/n it's nice to see your safe, I just happen to be in the area, I did knock, but your door seemed to be unlocked" he said simply, he could either be your fantasy or worst nightmare, it excited you for some reason, only you could throw him off this game by responding correctly; pissed him off but was fun as hell. " doesn't explain why you didn't text me, or you could have come to the school, " taking a step closer to the kitchen you continued," all you do is avoid me anyway." You knew you were close to the backyard door, you could spirt but he could have locked it; he chuckled darkly," so your going to play that game then, and this is a game I know you won't win y/n" he took a step closer to you, he was waiting for your reaction. A cold sweat ran down your body as flight or fight took over; not daring to look back you sprinted to the door, you could hear him after you; grabbing the knob and turning it; to your horror it wouldn't turn, he locked it. Your mind was a jumbled mess as you ran up the stairs, you couldn't remember if there was somewhere you could escape but it seemed like a good option. Only when you ran Into your bedroom, you realized your mistake, you cornered yourself.

"Y/n, you can't run my love," his voice was getting closer, nothing in your room was really going to save you; your phone had literally just died on you, which was just fantastic when your running from a psycho. Your breath was quick and shallow, not the best feeling; walking quickly to the window you struggled with the locks; warm arms grabbed you, pulling you back from the window," NO LET ME GO" struggling desperately; a idea came to you, screaming, why weren't you screaming,you had neighbors, they would hear you. Before you could even scream, you were turned around; warm lips met yours, it was a rough kiss; struggling against him seemed pointless, he held your arms behind your back, before he pulled away smirking, dragging you to the bed he still had your hands back, his body close, while the free hand supported him as he looked into your e/c eyes," I have restrained myself enough," " what do you mean?" If you couldn't escape you might as well get answers," tell me dear y/n is it such a sin for me to take what's rightfully mine?" His red eyes burned with intensity you haven't seen in him before, he was always a calm person at school when he wasn't avoiding you. " but I'm not yours! I'm no ones" the hand holding your arms back tightened, causing you to yelp in pain," I was fearful y/n, I knew something would go wrong, and I knew it too, I saw them, all the people who thought they could steal you away." He leaned closer to your face, his breath tickling your face along with his white hair." I have decided that I will take all possibilities from you, before any of my worries become to much to bare" he spoke as if he made any damn sense, he trailed a finger across your face," your too special to lose, and I'll be damned if someone takes the mortal I love away," before you could question anything that he said his kissed you again, thinking fast, you kissed back, he pulled you closer, freeing your arms, quickly you pushed him off and raced to the door, unlocking it, only you weren't quite expecting to be tackled to the ground, the already dim world became dimmer, before all went black.

Yawning, you felt pain in your body, what the hell actually happened; glancing around, you quickly remembered the events, you didn't know if it was late or not, only that Bakura was still around. Trying to move proved to be a useless effort, you were tied to a your bed post," the hell?" " your awake good" Bakura's voice sent chills down your spine, you knew what he was capable of, and this was just more to add to that list," let me go" he walked over to you from the darkness, his red eyes seemingly glowing in the dim lighting," for you to run away? I think not." He held your face, tilting his head" I never intended to postpone my plans, even after I acquired my own Being, Ryou is free to do what he pleases, my only goal was to destroy the Pharaoh" he was acting like this was normal, to have a human tied up to a pole while they threatened you," I never intended to gain interest in you, but as far as I'm bloody concerned, you are mine and mine alone, if you run, I will find you; " be stoped for a moment and chuckled darkly, his eyes darkening as his whispered in your ear " i would have to punish you for that, and we wouldn't want that now would we"your blood went cold when he said that, you could barely feel the nibbles he was leaving on your neck. You were his, Weather you liked it or not.

I DID ME A REWRITE