Storm

" Bakura what are you doing?" You asked the albino who was currently clinging to your waist," making sure your ok, " he said quickly, his face went red" but don't think of this the wrong way, it's not like I love you or anything, I can't have one of my game pieces running off because of a little loud noise" he said, a large crash a lighting followed by thunder happened and he  held you tighter and hid his face near your chest," yeah, not like you love me or anything"  you said reading a book on spirits, " I don't!" He growled," hush fluffy " you said ruffling his soft hair, you knew he liked you, the notes crumpled in a trash bin, picture of you he keeps in his pocket, it was more clear then Naomi's indecisiveness between Melvin and Marik, it was kinda cute, that's when the power went out, a louder voice was heard over the darkness followed by three glowing pairs of eyes, one soft purple, one deep green and one neon yellow green as you called it, " why has the power gone out?" The female called out," storm Sabrina, the storm," you said petting Bakura's hair, " oh ok y/n" her normal voice returned and her footsteps were heard leaving," first one there gets her in bed!" Once voice said, " Akefia chill" you warned " I know" Akefia said" well try and ask nicely I need to do something " the voice said, that was undertaker, he was in his element in the dark, this meant trouble," alright " Akefia said, his footsteps were heard leaving, why the hell did we all live in a dark house....

You put your book down and were comforting Bakura, he was curled up on you, " maybe I do like you y/n" he admitted," i love you too Bakura " you said, you heard the clicking of shoes,

click click
click
click click

It stopped, Bakura held you closer," shh" you muttered, you couldn't see anything, and the only person who wore heels was Sabrina but she preferred flats, that's when it hit you, Bakura seemed to come to the same conclusion, undertaker's boots had heels, but he was actually barefoot for once, Bakura slowly pulled out a dagger, you got your book ready, the clicking came again but faded, you and Bakura were ready, that's when something sharp knocked Bakura's dagger out of his hand, your book was gone too, you were both holding each other closely, a low chuckle was heard, both of you screamed.

The power came on a few seconds later, it was undertaker he was laughing his ass off " YOU SOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACES " he yelled, you forgot he could actually see in the dark, Bakura dragged you off to his room," here that maniac won't get in" he growled locking the door, you smiled and laid on his bed, he plopped down near you" I really do love you y/n" he said petting your face," love you too" you said kissing him gently," Good they got a room" you both heard undertaker say as you heard the clicking of his boots,  " how did you convince me he could be of help?" Bakura asked," he keeps Sabrina safe, you need the dragon " you said kissing him agian, " seems you have been kept waiting, I would hate to keep you waiting much longer" he purred slipping your tang top off.

( part 2?)