Zorc bakura x goddess reader PART 3

Sabrina- part 3
Bakura-* banging head on table

You woke up to Bakura's arms around you, his tail was around your legs and tail, his wings curved over you protectively, you knew he was waiting for you to move, " y/n if your going to pretend to be sleeping, keep your breath even" he said tightening the grip he had on you," well I guess your not done?" You said fearing what he was going to do now," let's see how long you can hide today" he said letting you go, you fell and made the mistake of looking back, Bakura was ready to grab you, he was perched on the bed, his wings outstretched,"run" he growled smirking evilly, you ran not being able to hear him take off, you turned a corner still aching from the day before, he would catch you before long.

It felt like hours that you were running, you stopped looking around and saw Bakura's tail around a corner, you stepped back slowly, that's when you knocked over a pile of books over, they made a loud sudden bang sound as they hit the floor in the quiet castle, you saw his tail move quickly before seeing Bakura," seems we can't be quite " he said walking closer, you tried running but saw that some of the books were on your tail blade, you panicked and tried pulling it out, " well well the small (color) dragon is stuck" he easily moved the heavy books aside, you attempted to get away but he grabbed your tail, you squeaked being your tail was highly sensitive," found a spot I see" he pulled you close by the tail, and picked you up, he moved to the room you claimed as yours, " why my room" you muttered trying to claw your way out of his grip," are you a goddess or a cat" he said noticing you were clawing him" meow " you said sarcastically, he quickly laid you on the bed, you tried clawing away," y/n stay still," he said pulling you back, you tried again and again " you seem eager for this" he said darkly, you had just pissed off a Bakura zorc God, GREAT.

You continued to rebel against him, he finally pined you down roughly and growled, "stop" he bit your neck drawing blood, you held your moans in, he didn't like that, he bit harder and harder, sucking on the spot as well, he slipped his tail up your skirt/pants you finally moaned and struggled against him," there we go" he said lustfully, you looked at him as he clawed your shirt off, grabbing your cleavage, you moaned loudly, he wasn't gentle and his claws scratched at your skin, he bit one and sucked on it roughly, you moaned more feeling his one hand slip down your skirt/pants, you moaned at his actions, he rube you *there* you moaned as his actions became rougher, he kissed your neck and was still messing with your cleavage with the other hand, you felt your end nearing, you moaned out Bakura name, breathing heavily, you felt him stop, he pulled his hand away and looked at you smirking" let's see how far you can go if I do that " he said walking away, now it was you who were no done.

Sabrina- * looks at Bakura* part 4?
Bakura- most likely