Consequences

I'm back, I'm updating today like I promised. Also this chapter will be discussing suicide. So if you don't feel comfortable, I suggest you stop reading. Anyways let's get this tape rolling.

Izuku POV

I smiled slightly as the wind rushed passed me. But, did I really want to do this? Was I rushing it to much? And now I'll die.

I was nearing the ground, I closed my eyes for what was about to come. I felt muscular arms wrap around me. I saw blue hair and glasses. "I-Iida..." I sniffled out while cold tears rolled down my face.

He patted my back. "Shh, it's okay I got you now." I sniffled again. "I-I didn't want this." I said quietly. "Would you like me to take you to Shinso?" He asked, in a soft voice. I nodded my head, and he carried me to the dorms.

He didn't use his engine quirk, probably because he didn't want to disturb me. It was still only five in the morning, but the gray clouds were blocking the sunrise. No one was in the common room, and I released a breath I didn't know  I was holding.

"Okay." He said, shifting me around a bit to push the elevator button. Once we got to the floor Me and Hitoshi were on, he gently put me down. I weakly stood up, as he knocked on the Hitoshi's door. 

He looked a bit surprised to see us. Iida looked at me for permission. I nodded. "Midoriya, tried to jump off the school roof, but I caught him." Hitoshi's face turned to shock, and he engulfed me into a hug.

"I don't know him very well, so I wanted to bring him to you." I felt Hitoshi nod. "Please stay safe, Midoriya." I heard his footsteps become more distant, and eventually I heard the elevator close. Hitoshi brought me into his dorm.

I sat down on one side of his bed, and he sat on the other. I saw small tears roll down his face. "Wh-why, Izuku?" I hugged him. "I-I wasn't thinking, I went to see the league. And t-they were so distant and sad. I-I couldn't s-stand it." I sniffled ,wiping the tears from my eyes.

He pulled away, and gave me a sympathetic look. "I know this is hard for you. But, Izuku please." He paused, looking down. "Please talk to me or Bakugo, if you're sad. I-I don't want you getting hurt." He said, cupping my cheek and giving me a small smile. 

I smiled back at him through the tears. I was still shaking, and tears were still slowly rolling down my face. "P-please d-don't tell anyone." I said. He tilted his head, but then nodded. "If you don't want me to, I won't." I smiled a bit, and hugged him. 

"Do you want me to tell Iida, not to tell anyone too?" I nodded slowly, as he took out his phone. He dialed his phone, as I glanced around his room like a lost puppy. Suddenly finding all the inspiration cat posters very interesting.

I glanced back at him as I heard the ringing. "Hello, Shinso is there a problem?" Iida, asked fast sounding genuinely concerned. "Umm, kitten doesn't want anyone else to know about this. So can you not tell anyone?" Hitoshi asked, sounding kind of desperate at the end.

I heard a sigh from the other side of the phone. "I don't like it. But I will not tell, for Midoriya's sake." I flopped down on Hitoshi's purple bed, looking up at the ceiling. I was totally relieved. "Okay, thank you." Hitoshi said hanging up, and turning to face me.

"Are you feeling okay." Hitosh asked. "Yeah, just a bit shaken up." I paused biting my bottom lip, in frustration. "I-I really didn't mean to die." I said, more tears welling up in my eyes. He pulled me into another bear hug.

"Shhh, I know. It's all going to be okay." I smiled. I broke the hug , and gave him a real smile. "T-thanks for saying that." I sniffled, wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Hey, you wanna watch SteinFeld?" He asked pointing to his computer. 

"Okay."

Author Chan

This was really sad, but also really fluffy, I don't know why, but I can see Shinso and Deku staying up all night watching sit coms. Anyways, it's time for me to roll out.