Chapter 35

The night seemed to go by fairly quickly. Dinner ended and we went to a local bar that was just a couple blocks over. It seemed like all of us were tossing back drink after drink. The more Jeffrey drank, the more affectionate he became. But then again, so did I. Jeffrey didn't leave my side all night besides to use the bathroom and there were times I thought he was going to pull me in there too.

When he would go for a smoke break, he would drag me with him, which was nice because I was able to catch some fresh air. Well, sorta. Jeffrey and I had seemed to dance the night away with the rest of the cast surrounding us. We requested songs and danced, we requested songs and sang karaoke. It was a fun night.

We were out so late that I almost felt like the sun was going to come up at anytime as we walked the streets together back to our cars to get to the hotel

We were out so late that I almost felt like the sun was going to come up at anytime as we walked the streets together back to our cars to get to the hotel. Kim never contacted us so we assumed that Charlie was okay and hopefully sleeping. Jeffrey and I had rode back with Jensen, Jared, and a couple other cast members.

I'm pretty sure Cliff was the one driving us, but it all seemed a little fuzzy. Someone told me and Jeffrey to get a room at one point, but I can't remember who it was. There was too much alcohol involved. I couldn't remember the last time I had drank this much. I didn't even remember getting to my room last night.

I rolled over gently in bed and groaned when I could notice the little bit of sunlight peeking through the curtains without opening my eyes. I pulled the covers over my head to try and shut out the light. I rolled back over thinking that I could cuddle up to Charlie and continue to sleep. Needless to say, I freaked out when I grabbed a fluffy pillow instead.

"Charlie!" I sat up and quickly threw the covers off of me looking frantically around the room. "Charlie isn't here," I instantly recognized that voice. My head whipped in the direction of his voice and I knew there was a confused look on my face. He was sitting in a chair beside the bed with the window slightly cracked.

 He was sitting in a chair beside the bed with the window slightly cracked

He blew out a huge puff of smoke that seemed to cover him. He was in sweatpants, no shirt, his glasses were on, and his bed head was all over the place. I looked down at myself quickly realizing that I was in one of his hoodies, my underwear, and nothing else. I pulled the covers back over me quickly feeling embarassed.