Chapter 11

I can't even bring myself to write a huge author's note for this chapter!

It's dedicated to @RosalineDixon98 and @JFarley for always being awesome!!

Sorry for ripping your hearts out!

Here's the next chapter, Nords! Xxxxxxxxx

--

Then

Jeffrey,

By the time you read this I will be long gone. I love you, please don't doubt that. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, but I had to leave. You being gone on acting gigs made me realize that we are two completely different people with two completely different lives.

You love the spotlight and the fame whereas I love keeping to myself and laying low. I thought we could make it work, I really did, but when I needed you most you were away. I never cheated, I never found or looked for comfort from someone else.

All I wanted, all I needed was you. Please don't beat yourself up. I know you were just following a dream, but it was a dream I couldn't follow. I never doubted for a minute that you would be great at acting. I was proud of you for every gig you had. It just hurt to have you away.

I'll miss you so much. I'll miss the days where we sat inside watching movies all day curled up in each other's arms. I'll miss your smile and your laugh. God, your laugh. I'll never hear it again. Please don't come after me. This is for the better.

I love you,

Ronnie

*Jeffrey's POV*

I looked down at the letter in my hands. I could see where a couple of tears had fallen while she was writing. Bisou sat lazily across my lap as I slowly pet her head. My tears now mixed with her's on the pages. She was really gone, just like that.

A growl came from the back of my throat causing Bisou to jump down and walk through the house. Anger started to boil inside of me. I stood up and punched the wall as I entered the kitchen. I yanked the refrigerator door open and grabbed a beer, popping the cap off on the side of the counter. I leaned against the counter and chugged the beer greedily.

The more I thought about her leaving the angrier I became. I slammed the now empty beer bottle on the counter before stalking into the living room and grabbing my keys and coat. I opened the door and then slammed it shut behind me. I stomped down the stairs and hit the streets walking. I needed to blow off some steam. I zipped up my jacket and made my way down the street with no destination in mind.

*Ronnie's POV*

I did it. I finally left. I had a death grip on my steering wheel hoping that it would control my shaking hands. I let out a deep breath and stayed focused on the road in front of me. Something ate at me. I felt guilty but at the same time I felt free. I turned up the radio trying to get rid of the silence. A sad song instantly started playing.

It's the way that you look tonight

When you look at me

It's the distance behind your eyes

That I can see

Something about how you take my hand

Something in your touch

Something in your silence

That says too much

This is where my heart breaks