She turns around and faces Viktor who was now standing and looking a little annoyed at her for not following his command.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Now, what are you doing here? Didn't you hear my mum earlier?

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *stands in front of her, jaw clenched* And like I told her, I'd see you one way or another... now, come on. I'm tired let's go to bed. *grabs her hand to drag her to her bed*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ What!? No! I'm not sleeping with you! Ok, I'll text you all day long, you can come and spend lunches here, and you can even come over after dinner for a little bit, but you can NOT stay the night! *crosses her arms*

Within a split second his arm was up and the back of his hand collided with her face sending her to the floor. She sat there holding her stinging face and looking at him with fear in her eyes.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
What the fuck!? He just hit me!!! Should I tell someone? No, he'll probably hurt my mum or dad.

He knelt down towards her and she flinches back away from him but was already against the wall and can't go any farther. He grabbed her chin and she flinched, tears forming in her eyes.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Oh love... *brings other hand up and caresses her inflamed cheek* ...you have been wearing on my patience that I have been so generous in giving you...

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*sniffles* He is crazy! How am I going to get away from him?

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ I don't like hurting you, my beautiful mate, but sadly this is your own doing. You made me do this... next time you will do as I say, right?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *nods while whole body shakes and tears slowly drops* yes...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Good. *stands up and holds his hand out towards her* Now, let's get to bed.

She shakily takes his hand and he pulls her up so hard she slams into his chest. He leans in and kisses her and she kisses back, but only to keep herself from getting hurt again. He walks backwards making her follow and soon he sits on her bed with her standing between his legs. She just stands there, arms at her sides, his hands on her hips and soon they slide back towards her ass and takes two handfuls.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Mmmm, damn baby, you're so hot.. *pulls her closer to him so his face is nuzzling against her breasts*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I wonder, could I get away with killing him? Damn, my face HURTS!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Th-thank you... umm can we please go to bed? I'm super tired.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *keeps nuzzling her breasts a bit more before he stood up, took his pants and shirt off leaving him in just his boxers* Ok baby, lets catch some z's.