recollection I ⍨

"hello donghyuck!"

"hey hyuckie!"

"hello beautiful!"

"hello hyuck!"

"hi donghyuck!"

all in all, a normal morning for lee donghyuck, the sunshine of the school.

known to be the most popular student here.

this boy can't walk through a corridor without having a student waving at him or greeting him. but he isn't complaining. it's the idol life he could never have.

that morning, donghyuck walked to his locker, as usual, picked his books, and then walked to his class but stopped in front of the students' office when he noticed an unknown face.

he studied the boy who was talking to principal moon from head to toe, highly appreciating what he was seeing. that boy definitely had the looks, and if no one had caught donghyuck's eye yet, that stranger just did.

"oh, donghyuck!" principal moon called donghyuck. the tanned male skipped towards the principal with a big smile on his face.

"hello mister moon."

"donghyuck, this is mark, a new student. he's from canada, but thankfully, he speaks korean. i know how bad you are at english."

donghyuck laughed a bit, making eye contact with mark who smiled shyly.

"i want you to help mark. since he's new he needs someone to stick with him for a week or two. after you can leave him be or anything. just for the time he makes friends and everything. i know how popular you are."

donghyuck flashed a smiled at the principal. "of course, principal."

"thank you very much donghyuck." he turned towards mark. "well, i'll let you with donghyuck. you'll see, he's a sweetheart."

and with that, he left the two boys together.

"come with me. i'll show you your first class." donghyuck said, gesturing mark to follow him, earning a small smile.