━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Come on Selene, gotta get up and get ready for school!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Ughhhhhhh do I have to!?

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Yes, now get your cute naked ass up and get dressed. *smacks Selene's naked butt that was sticking out from under the covers before walking out of the room*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
But I don't wanna go to school. I just wanna sleep... oh yea, where's Marrok?
- - --

She peeks her head out from under the covers just as Aeron is leaving and sees Marrok walking in with a towel dangerously low on his hips and water droplets falling from his wet hair.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*bites lip* Damn that man is fiiiine!
- - --

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Now now babygirl, I know what that look means, and as much as you turn me on... *glances down at the now tent forming under his towel* ... you need to get dressed for school.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ But I don't wanna go to school! *whines*

She flung off the blankets, got up and walked towards Marrok while stretching. His eyes roamed over her whole body and he was now biting his lip. She reached him, his hands instinctively holding her hips as she placed her hands around his neck before sliding them down along his toned chest to the edge of his towel.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *licks her lips seductively* I want to stay here with you Rok... in your bed... you inside me... filling me up... over and over again...

Her words got quieter as she spoke but she had been leaning in towards him so he could hear ever word she said and it made him growl loud.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Dammit babygirl! You know I want to... so fucking bad! But you gotta go to school and I got's pack duties to do. *his hands gripped on her hips tighter as he rubbed his towel covered erection against her*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *pouts* Fine...

Selene quickly snatched his towel and wraps it around herself as she starts to walk out his door to go to Aeron's room to get dressed.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I could of at least sucked you off before either of needed to get dressed... oh well your loss. *she winks*

She walks out and hears a loud growl of frustration causing her to laugh and head into her friends room.

* * * *

Selene walked out of Aeron's room, in some of her friends clothes that she could find that were somewhat close to her style. She looked herself in the hall mirror and gave an approving nod.

 She looked herself in the hall mirror and gave an approving nod

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Not bad... for Aeron's clothes...

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Damn, you even look sexy as hell in regular clothes as you do out of em.

━{ ⋆ Stormy ⋆ }━Mhm, I have to agree with you there little bro.... yummy.

Both had come walking out of their respective room and commented to Selene making her smile.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Well thank you. Now I suppose I should get my ass to school. *rolls her eyes*

She walked by them, stopping briefly at Marrok and leaned into lightly kiss his cheek and pat his crotch teasingly.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ See ya later. *kisses cheek and winks*

Rand, Aeron and Lilith has already left for school and so Selene just hopped on her bike and rode off.

* * * *

Once at school, she parked just as the bell rang to say classes are going to start.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Shit!

She hopped off her bike and began sprinting towards the front doors and just as she opened them she ran into someone that felt more like a concrete wall, that nearly knocked her on her rear, but she was grabbed by whomever to keep from falling.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Son of a... *looks up and sees who she ran into* oh ... double shit...