-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
His very tempting lips... so masculine and juicy looking......... oh my goddess he just licked his lips!? I think I just got even wetter!!!!
- - --

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Now why would I stop touching you when you clearly seem to be enjoying it? *whispers next part* and I know you just got super wet... I can smell your arousal.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I..

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Especially since you've been staring at my lips. What... do you want me to kiss you? All you have to do is ask, hellcat.

One of his hands began to move up her side, under her shirt, causing a trail of fire along her skin. He was leaning in, his lips getting ever closer. Their lips just barely brushed against one another when he stopped and used his nose to nuzzle hers teasingly.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Just say it, hellcat... say you want me to kiss you... to touch you... to pleasure you... to fuck you...

She was suddenly snapped out of her trance at his final words.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
To fuck me? Seriously!? He thinks saying THAT is going to get him into my panties? I am not one of his whores!
- - --

She brought her hand up and smacked his cheek again making it even redder before she pushed him away.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Get this through your thick, dumbass brain of yours. I am NOT one of your groupies, your whores that you can just screw and ditch whenever you want. I will NOT spread my legs just for you to "hit it and quit it", so back off Virgil!

She begins to walk away when Marrok came out with two drinks in his hands, handed one to Selene and then hugged her pulling her into his side. Virgil was going to protest but seeing her smile at this older guy and joyfully touch and talk to him, Virgil just turned and walked away.

* * * *

The party went on for hours, but soon started to die down. And after several drinks, grinding into Marrok to the music and avoiding the twin jerks, Selene was ready for sleep. She grabbed Marrok's hand and walked them both upstairs to his room. Once inside and door closed, she pushed him up against the door with a loud thump as her lips roughly devoured his.

He responded in kind and soon they were tearing clothes off each other, and he was placing her on his bed. They were both naked and she was moaning loud while he explored her body like it was new to him.

* * * *

The next morning, Selene woke up against Marrok's hard tattooed chest and smiled. His stubble made his gently sleeping face look even more manly than adorable. She laid her head back down and she felt his arm tighten it's hold on her. She felt safe. He was her safe zone. It didn't take her long to pass back out (since it was still fairly early in the morning). She woke later to a very giddy Aeron landing on her.