She looked like she had just crawled out of Hell- tears littering her face, her hair stuck up in distressed angles, shirt slightly torn from when Felix had yanked her upwards, the collar of her pullover falling off of her shoulder.

Her elbows were scraped from when Jaemin had forced her to the ground, and a thin layer of sweat causing her skin to glisten- making her feel rather clammy.

The splatter of Felix's blood was painted upon her light blue jeans, and she didn't dare look down at it- afraid she would puke, or have a mental breakdown if she saw his gore littering her clothes.

Her eyes were wide, like a deer watching the headlights of a large truck dangerously approach, as tears lined her eyelashes, eyebrows pulling together.

Chenle hesitated as he watched her, his heart clenching slightly before he store his eyes away from her, but his utter hatred for the two never ceased- pulsing to cause distruction.

"They tried you end your- our- life, and they crossed us," Chenle seethed, eyes narrowing. "Death is their reward."

Rin gasped quietly as Chenle's fingers began to wrap around Chan's throat- deciding that using his gun would waste bullets.

Rin's eyes grew to the size of moons as she shook in place, frozen in place as she was devoid of any idea of what to do.

Chenle began to apply pressure to Chan's neck, he watched emotionlessly as Chan's eyes began to bulge- barely brought out of his daze as he weakly, uselessly grabbed at Chenle's hands, his fingers barely scraping against Chenle's skin.

Chin slighting turning upwards, he fought for full awareness, but he had been battling against unconsciousness since Chenle had ravaged his ribs, leaving his attempts nearly useless.

"S-Stop!" Rin called, tears choking her formerly radiant eyes.

Chenle ignored her words, adjusting his weight on Chan's neck, which summoned a choked, barely audible sob to crawl from his lips, attempted to suck in as much air as he could, but breathing had proved difficult.

Eyes beginning to roll back in his head, Chan's chest struggled to rise as it quivered with pain and effort, trying desperately, uselessly to intake a breath.

Unbothered by Chan's rapid approach to strangulation, Chenle sighed lazily as he glared down at the boy beneath him, eyes apathetic as they flickered over Chan's red face.

Changbin's eyes bore into Chenle's back with utter fury- rage filtering through his heavy breaths as Jeno held him at gunpoint, Haechan restraining him with the threat of exploding everyone in the room, with his teeth clenched together.

"You fucking let him go, you motherfu-"

"Careful, those might be your last words as well," Chenle coldly bit out, radiating maliciousness as everyone him begin to take a life.

"Stop- t-they're already restrained, Felix can't walk, and Chan- C-Chan's hurt..." She articulated, voice shaking as much as her hands.

Sighing languidly, Chenle didn't reply- eyes peering down at his opponent.

Hands strapped around Chan's neck, Chenle felt no remorse.

It was easy for him, it really was, for he had done it dozens of times before.

Murder. It required no second thought, nor did it require panic- such things only make the act sloppy or hesitant. They were unnecessary, and Chenle always worked as efficiently as possible, cutting out useless concepts like emotion.

To him, death was just a part of life; it happened to everyone, and Chenle was just speeding up the process- a process that gave him quite an advantage if quick.

Feeling no remorse, Chenle's hands remained strapped tightly around Chan's neck.

That is, until a rather frail, but impactful person crashed into him, forcing his hands to slip from Chan's skin.

I'm sorry skz, I love you🥺