Get Out

Idfc, at all

I woke up in a room that I hadn't seen before with everyone but the Saiyans (and half-Saiyans) and Piccolo. Part of me was glad that they were gone, I couldn't even stand to look at Vegeta right now after everything that just happened.

"Oh good, you're up!" I heard Bulma say.

"What happened to Cell?" I asked. Vegeta had better hope he's dead...

"Well, he made this game thing and we're about to go and beat him... hopefully," she replied. I told him he wouldn't be able to do it, but of course he didn't listed to me. I mean what would I know? We only spent a year together.

The door of the room was in and I heard a familiar yet unwelcome voice say, "(Y/n)! You're okay!" in an oddly cheery tone, or at least in a neutral tone.

I clenched my teeth and said,  "I can't even look at you right now." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Vegeta freeze in his tracks with a confused look on his face. "Get out." I saw him turn around and walk out. "Now he can listen to logic." I chuckled a little bit. "I can't stand that man sometimes."

"Look, I know you're mad, and I would be too, but you guys are going have to work it out if we want to beat Cell. You're two of our strongest and you work so well together," Bulma said.

"We shouldn't even be fighting him now! He should be dead and we should be moving on with our lives!" I said, feeling a little bad for getting snarky with Bulma. 

"(Y/n), I know he's going to be pissed that I'm telling you this, but he's been kicking himself for what happened down there. Whether or not he'll admit it, I don't think it's because he lost either, which is the crazy part," she said.

I shook my head and smiled. "It's probably because he lost, but at least he's learning," I said. I sat up from my seat and felt a lot better, only with a slight headache. "Alright, let's go save the world I guess."

We got to the "Cell Games" and saw some human get absolutely demolished which was amusing to Vegeta and I and no one else. It was pretty funny, the guy was extremely cocky and was down after one hit. Goku went in to fight and everything was seeming pretty hopeful. Emphasis on the "was." Goku willingly gave Cell a senzu bean and then volunteered Gohan to fight. 

I turned to Vegeta and said, "I think you've been outdone." I saw his face instantly scowl and a smile crept onto my face. Whether I am mad or not, the guy will always be fun to mess with. I looked down to Cell and Gohan, and Gohan was frozen and I couldn't blame him. The poor kid wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone kill someone. Cell was growing increasingly irritated with the child's will to fight, so he released little blue versions of himself onto us. These guys were surprisingly strong. It took quite a bit, but we beat them. Things were looking up when Gohan finally decided to fight. He was actually winning. Cell was out of his third form. He had him beat.

Well, until he didn't...

Cell's body began to swell up, he was going to blow up the planet... I looked around at everyone around me, just to make sure I was seeing this. I noticed someone missing. Where was Goku?

"Goku no!" I heard Krillin scream. I turned back to Cell and he was gone. My jaw dropped. He had sacrificed himself.

"Goku," I muttered. An eerie silence came across all of us. It was over...

Right?