The Chamber

I got a demon in my soul and a voice in my head
It's saying go, go, go! I can sleep when I'm dead

A year alone with Vegeta... tragic. 

As soon as we told everyone the news about Cell, Goku brought us to the lookout to tell us about this time chamber where one day out here is one year in there. We were told that only two of us could go in there at a time, and, of course, Vegeta had to go in there first and he decided to bring me in with him. This was going to be a long one for sure, considering that a day with him on the outside actually felt like a year.

"I'm stuck in here with you, but at least we get to finish our fight from earlier," I said.

"What is there to finish? I clearly won," he said in his usual cocky tone of voice. 

"What are you talking about? I only have one mark on me and it's not even from you!" I yelled back, getting annoyed with his antics. 

"Whatever you say," he said before trying to throw a punch my way. I dodged it pretty easily and was able to land a kick on him in the process. He went for my back, which I had finally learned from, and I managed to jump out of the way, only to be kicked back to the ground.

"How do you keep doing that?!" I said, genuinely confused by his speed. I also wondered how he was that fast and still unable to keep up with Cell.

"Maybe I'll have to teach you while we're in here," he said, "but we'll have to start with learning how to free your arms." He gave me a smirk like he knew that he had just pissed me off.

"I know what you're trying to do," I said, crossing my arms. "Lucky for you, we are here to get stronger." I lunged at him to throw a punch and he grabbed my wrist and pinned it behind my back.

"You're just mad because you know I'm right," he said. I rolled my eyes and went to fire a blast at him with my free hand, but he pinned that one behind my back and slammed me to the ground before I could do anything. He had all of his body weight on my back, preventing me from getting back up. This is the third time I've let myself be immobilized, I really need to figure that out while I'm in here. I struggled to free myself but was overpowered by the now twice as cocky Saiyan. I felt his breath on the back of my neck before I heard "I win." He got off of me and put his usual cocky smirk on his face. "You only managed to land one hit on me, how pathetic," he said.

"Tough talk for a fella with a small-" I said before getting interrupted by a boot to the face. "Cheap shot!" I yelled.

"I know you don't do this very well, but we need to take this training seriously if we want to survive Cell," he said, "Now let's get to work." 

It's only day 1...