Another Black lives matter chapter

I just wanted to address the fact the Africans and African Americans are arguing about which is better. We all need each other and right now. Nothing is going to get solved by dividing against each other. We need to stand together not apart.

I also wanted to share a story about my own personal experience with Racism  you can skip it if you want but I feel like it's important to talk about, so that younger kids don't ever have to hear this themselves.
Anyway so we were in the sixth or seventh grade and I had this friend. She wasn't really my friend but the teacher wanted me to be her friend because nobody wanted to be her friend, because she had a bad attitude. But over time we got closer and hung out more and I actually made her a friend of mine. But no one said that our friendship was perfect we got into A ton of arguments. But none of them had ever ended this badly. I can't exactly remember what we were arguing about but I will never forget how we stop being friends. She said to me  "my mom doesn't want me to be friends with you because you're black." Though we weren't exactly the closest, it's still really hurt me to know that a parent would tell their child not to hang out with certain people because of the colour of their skin and ever since then I've been really felt conscious about the colour of my skin. Because I'm like "what if  this person doesn't like me because I look different."And there's a bunch of other concerns that come along with living as a black person in general. it's not easy. Especially how society portrays us like violent criminals when we aren't different from anyone else.

Anyway I'm sorry for making this so tense I thought I would only have to bring up black lives matter once but the past two days have been stressful thinking about it.  I hope you have a good day/night and seeing you in the next chapter.

~Purple Rose~