What they say when: You graduate!

So hello again I have such a bad habit of doing the thing where I say ill do one thing but I really do another but enough of my pity party. Y'all came to read about the boys (and Izumi). In honor of my graduation here is:

What they say when you graduate.

Spring Troupe:

Sakuya:

Congratulations I'm so happy for you. Um I can't do much but I got you this hug?

Masumi:

Congratulations on graduating, I got you flowers, booked a table at a restaurant, and I have already memorized you're new route to school\work\internship,etc

Tsuzuru:

Good job on graduating! I know it was tough but you pulled through in the end. I'm so proud of you.

Citron:

Many congratulations on grating.

(Tsuzuru: graduating!)

Oh yes! Graduating. Best of luck on all future adventures!!

Itaru:

I see you've reached the next chapter of your play-through of life, good luck.

Chikage:

Congratulations on graduating. I got you flowers as a gift. No, they're just regular flowers. I promise. Would I lie to you?.......Okay maybe I would. But! This time I'm not.(possibly)

Summer Troupe:

Summer Troupe:

Tenma:

Heh, congratulations. You did a good job this year. No I'm not saying you sucked your other years. WHAT DOES ME GETTING LOST HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS? You know what I'll leave it alone because it's your graduation day but we will revisit this later.

Yuki:

Wow! You actually graduated huh? I guess there's more than just air up there after all. Okay fine. You did great or whatever.

Muku:

I'm so happy for you. And you look so mature in your cap and gown. I bet when I graduate I won't look have as nice as you do.

Kazunari:

Congrats!! You look totes official in that outfit of yours. Oh let me take your photo taken for the insta!

Misumi:

Look I got you an extra special triangle for a job well done. Look! Look! You're Matching you even have matching diplomas.

Kumon:

You did so well even if you don't see it that way. I know how hard to tried so I think you did an rate A job.