What he says when pt.3 A&W

He proposes:

Autumn

Banri:"I never thought I would get so attached to someone like this

Banri:
"I never thought I would get so attached to someone like this. You made me love you."

Juza:
"You're one of the only people who despite my looks or reputation still love me completely and I don't want to lose that."

Taichi:
"I know I'm not as cool as Banri or as strong as Juza, I'm not as smart as Tsumugi either but please be with me forever I want to make you happy everyday of your life."

Omi:
"I know this might be a selfish request but will you marry me? I know it's hard going to be hard for you to marry the ex leader of a biker gang, but I'm going to prove that I will never hurt you ever."

Sakyo:
"You know I never once thought I would love someone like you. You're childish, reckless and ignorant, but you're also kind, selfless and smart. You are the most beautifully difficult woman I've ever met and I want you to myself."

Azami:
"I know I can be difficult sometimes and I get on your nerves but please love me and spend the rest of your life with me."

Winter troupe:

Tsumugi:"I know I'm not the most assertive person but I promise to protect you from anything that tries to hurt you

Tsumugi:
"I know I'm not the most assertive person but I promise to protect you from anything that tries to hurt you."

Tasuku:
"I'm an acting junkie and a muscle head but always remember you are the best thing that ever happened to me."

Hisoka:
"I know it's hard to handle my memory loss but I wanna make more memories with you."

Homare:
I love you so much I don't know how to put it into a poem. I have messed up love before because of my robotic like mind but you love me for it. Thus I love you forever.

Azuma:
"Sometimes I fear that this is all a dream and that I will wake up and you're not there, but every time I wake you are right there in my arms letting me know how much you love me."

Guy:
"I know I'm not always fun nor very energetic but You love me regardless of my personality and accept me for everything.  I love you even though hard to see."