Chapter 12: (Y/N)'s Internship Finale

NO ONE'S POV:

(Kendo, Yaoyorozu, & Y/N are currently watching Uwabami's photoshoot.)

Yaoyorozu: After this photoshoot, she's scheduled to be a guest on a radio show.

(Imagine Y/N is next to Kendo.)

Yaoyorozu: And then she has a quick magazine interview.

Kendo: I feel like we're her entourage, not her interns.

(Y/N): You can say that again.

Yaoyorozu: This is part of what it takes to be a hero. It's unavoidable given the age that we live in. And I'm sure there's some important lesson we're missing here.

 And I'm sure there's some important lesson we're missing here

(Imagine Y/N is next to Kendo.)

Yaoyorozu: Right? Maybe?

Kendo's thoughts: Poor girl's deep in denial.

(Y/N's thoughts): Hopefully, for Yaoyorozu's sake, there is an important lesson we're missing.

Yaoyorozu: Could I talk to you for a second, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah, what's up?

Yaoyorozu: Come here.

(Yaoyorozu & Y/N walk off to the side.)

Kendo's thoughts: Wonder what they're talking about? (Y/N) said that Yaoyorozu is his friend so there's no need to be jealous...Okay, I'm kinda jealous.

(Back to Yaoyorozu & Y/N.)

Yaoyorozu: [whispering] The reason you told me for choosing this agency wasn't a lie, right?

(Y/N): [whispering] Of course not! And why are we whispering?

Yaoyorozu: [whispering] Because I've got to ask you something personal!

(Y/N): [whispering] Okay, sorry. Hit me.

Yaoyorozu: [whispering] You didn't choose this agency because you knew that Kendo would be here, right?