Chappy 11

When a word or a sentence is italicized that means it's in English.
(F/n) POV

"Ugh- finally, that walk felt like it lasted hours!" I dropped my bag onto the floor and dropped myself onto a nearby bench. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Walking seriously sucks."

I brought my head back upright and looked at the ice directly in front of me.

'I gotta get to a locker room..'

I picked up my bag once more (although reluctantly) and made my way to the closest locker room, then, I finally started putting my gear on.

_____________________________________________

In the end I decided to only put on the bottom half of my gear, since I was skating by myself.

I stood by the door of the rink and quickly tossed three spare pucks I had onto the ice, then I grabbed my stick and hopped on.

It felt so good to finally be back on the ice, I immediately broke into a dash and did a couple laps around the ice. I nearly tripped twice, proving how rusty I was.

After my third lap, I broke out of my circling motion and instead grabbed a puck, quickly stickhandling and shooting a few times at the boards. I was about to take another shot, but..

"Holy shit-!"

As I looked up to shoot at the boards again, instead of being met with an empty space behind the glass, I was met with a pair of brown eyes.

'He actually came..!'

Behind the glass was the store clerk from before.

I suddenly got an idea, and pretended not to notice the man behind the glass. I did another lap around the ice, but when I came around the side the clerk was on, I pulled a quick stop, brought my arm up, and sent a slap shot straight at the glass he was standing behind.

My plan was very successful, because the puck hitting the glass startled the man so much- he jumped back in fright and let out a yelp.

I snickered slightly, and tried covering my laughs with my hand.

I skated over to the doors of the ice, and stepped off, and onto the rubber flooring.

I walked over to the clerk, my skates gave me about 3 inches of extra height, so I didn't have to look 'up' to the man as much as I once had.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd actually come. But since you did, could I have your name?"