Chappy 5

I was still waiting, and had been for about 45 minutes now. Our session was supposed to start in about 15 minutes.

"I hope they didn't forget....or was this all a joke? Am I being pranked right now-?"

I took a big bite out of my muffin out of frustration.

"Are you (L/n)-San?"

I nearly choked on my muffin, coughing aggressively.

After harshly slapping my chest a good 5 times, I looked to my right.

There was a boy, definitely taller than me with black hair, and a boy who was significantly shorter, but still taller than me with orange hair.

My face went red with embarrassment and I quickly stood up and bowed.

"Yes hello-! Nice to meet you."

I stood up straight again and smiled.

The black haired one started speaking again so I looked over to him,

"Uh, you've got something right there.." he pointed at my mouth, and only then did I realize I was cover in corn muffin crumbs.

At this point I thought my head would explode because of how red it was.

I quickly wiped the crumbs off and coughed awkwardly.

All of a sudden the orange haired boy spoke up.

"Woah you're shorter than me-! How tall are you?!" He was practically leaping for joy, his smile was so bright and his eyes were glowing.

"155 centimeters..."
[5'1 if you didn't know (: ]

(A/n) Sorry the chapter is so short today guys :'( I'll get you another one soon 🥰👀