Chappy 3

(Y/n) POV

It's been about a week since I first talked to Hitoka-Chan. Since then, we've talked more and gotten closer. We text often, and she introduced me to the other manger she works with, Shimizu-Senpai.

It is now Saturday, and I'm lazily lying in bed after being awoken by my phones constant buzzing.

"Ughhhhh- why am I getting text on a saturday? Isnt everyone sleeping in..?"

I unlocked my phone and saw that the message notifications were from KakaoTalk.

Sent at 10:07 AM,
Sugamama_02:
Hi, is this (L/n) (F/n) from Karasuno?

Sent at 11:42 AM,
Sugamama_02:
sorry if I messaged the wrong person.

Sent at 2:54 PM,
Insomniac;):
Hi! Yes you have the right person, sorry for responding late, I just woke up.

Sent at 2:56 PM,
Sugamama_02:
Oh no its fine! Sorry if I woke you up pr anything, I was just wondering if youre still up for tutoring the volleyball team until finals next month?

"Oh yeah, I forgot I told Hitoka-Chan I'd tutor the volleyball team." I thought alloud. I shrugged my shoulders and wrote a quick response.

Sent at 2:56 PM,
Insomniac;):
Yeah sure, just let me know the date and time. I'm free practically whenever :D

Sent at 2:57 PM,
Sugamama_02:
Great! Can you meet the guys here at 12:00 PM tomorrow? [Location Attached]

The address was to a small café that was pretty close to my house. I quickly set an alarm for 10:00 AM on my phone set for the next day so I dont actually sleep through the tutoring session, then responded.

Sent at 1:00 PM,
Insomnic;):
Yeah I'm free, who am I meeting there?

Sent at 1:00 PM,
Sugamama_02:
Two first years from the team, Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio. One is short with orange hair, and the other is on the taller side with black hair. You'll probably see them arguing when you walk in but dont mind it, they do it all the time.

Sent at 1:01 PM,
Insomniac;):
Got it, thanks!

Sent at 1:01 PM,
Sugamama_02:
Anytime!

__________________________

Fun Fact!: (F/n) is living in her grandmothers old house at the moment! Her grandma decided to move back to her home country, and left the house in the care of (F/n)s parents! Her parents thought this would be a good opportunity to get (F/n) used to living on her own, so she moved in! Her parents live a couple blocks away from her, and they visit her every month, and send money for groceries.