Chappy 7

After the tutoring session with the guys, we decided to exchange numbers.

It was now Monday morning and I got a text from my favorite cinnamon roll, Hinata.

Sent at 6:03 AM
LittleGiant10:
Hey (F/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to watch the volleyball club practice after school today? 🏐🏐❗️

Sent at 7:30 AM
Insomniac;):
Wow you wake up pretty early Hinata! I could never haha..🤡And yeah! I'd love to see you guys play!! I'll swing by the gym after school today 😇

I quickly placed my phone back in my pocket and continued my bike ride to school. I didn't live far, it was about a fifteen minute ride, so I'll have about ten minutes to spare before the beginning of class.

I began peddling faster, wanting to reach the school early so I could finish my science homework that I forgot to do last night....

While ridding, I saw someone walking in the bike lane. I wasn't mad or anything because sometimes I forget it's a bike lane too, but I was going super fast and at this rate I would hit the person!

I couldn't move around them either...if I tried to go around the left I would hit a lamppost, and going right would put me in the middle of oncoming traffic.

With no other choice, I squeezed my fingers around my brakes, which sent me flying because of how fast I was going.

Believe it or not, I was sent so high that I went over the persons head!

I hit the hard pavement with a loud "oumph" and groaned as I sat up.

I had taken hard hits like this because of hockey, but I still got winded..

The person I almost hit ran up to me and crouched down to my position on the ground.

"Are you alright? That was a hard fall!"

__________________________

Fun Fact!: (F/n) still isn't exactly fluent in Japanese yet, since the first year she moved to Japan, she was homeschooled, and she only started actually learning Japanese during her second year of living there, which is also the year she started Japanese public school. So there are still words that she doesn't understand, or has a hard time remembering!

(A/n): Yayyyyy and update!!! This chapter was on the shorter side sorry 😔😣 but all in all I'm pretty happy with how this chapter came out, and I might publish another one tomorrow😇 I hope you all have a great night/day wherever you are! Bye~~