"It's not early sweetheart. It's 7:30 in the evening." He said and I sighed.

"I slept whole evening." I said getting up.

"Why were you sleeping? You alright?" He asked caressing my cheek and I nodded.

"We went to celebrate Aaruhi's birthday. So came late from college." I said and he nodded smiling.

"That's why Aarav didn't come. He said he will come around 6 but didn't show up." He said removing his watch and gun. He kept the watch on the table and gun on the upper shelf where I can't reach. I chuckled. He keeps it there now. I'm not that crazy now.

"You go and get fresh. I'll make tea for you." I said getting up from the bed.

"Don't worry. Rose is making for us." He said smiling and I nodded.

"Okay. I'm going down. You come after freshening up." I said and he nodded going inside the washroom. I made a messy bun of my hairs and went down. I saw Brian in the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him and he hugged me back smiling.

"I was missing you." He said kissing on my head.

"Missing me or someone else?" I asked smirking at him while he chuckled.

"You know there is someone in this house who takes my breath away in just one look." He said and I laughed. I'm happy for them. Finally my brother will be happy.

"You are whipped bro." I said and we walked towards the kitchen. We entered and saw Rose dancing with a spatula in her hand as a mic as she is singing at the same time. Earphone plugged in and her phone was in her pocket. She was wearing a loose T-shirt and a pair of shots. I chuckled. She is in her own world.

"Excuse me. May I also get a cup of tea?" Rian asked and she stopped seeing us. She smiled at us and hugged Rian first.

"You forgot me." I whined while she came smiling and hugged me tightly.

"I asked for something babe." Rian said and I smiled at his word.

"What?" She asked.

"A cup of tea." He said and she smiled.

"It's on its way babe." She said kissing on his cheek.

"Go get a room guys." I said closing my eyes with my hands.

"No. Wait for marriage first." I heard my hubby's voice. He kept his hand on my eyes and held me by my waist.

"Shut up. We were not doing anything." Rian said rolling his eyes and we chuckled. After taking out cups we went out in the living room and took our seats. I don't know why but all were in their own world. I looked at Rian who was just physically present here I think. I looked at Rose who was biting the corner of her lips thinking something deeply. I looked at my hubby who was sipping his tea but lost in his own world. I think I'm the only one here who don't have anything to think about. And I'm happy but I can't see them worried. 

"Where are you all lost?" I asked pouting my lips. Three of them looked at me and chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Nowhere." Jacob said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah I can see that." I said rolling my eyes.

"What were you thinking about?" Jacob asked Brian.

"Nothing." He said smiling and I sighed.

"You guys are hiding something from me." I said glaring at them.

"I was thinking about our marriage." Rose said smiling and I smiled back.

"Wow. You are already thinking about your wedding. Damn you're so impatient girl." Jacob said smirking at her while she glared at him.