"Eh? (YN) Oppa!" Chaeyeon suddenly ran to him and gave him a quick hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Yah why are you asking that? Am I not allowed to visit my cute sister?~" (YN) teased her making her groan.

A ring suddenly came from the counter back at the main part of the cafe. They both heard it and Chaeyeon quickly wiped her hands on a towel and rushed out to greet the customer.

 They both heard it and Chaeyeon quickly wiped her hands on a towel and rushed out to greet the customer

(YN) peeked his head from the kitchen doors and looked at them talk to each other. Something about her was familiar but he couldn't come up with anything.

He watched as Chaeyeon quickly took their order and made a drink for them as they walked away to a table. She neatly put the drink at a coffee cup and went out to deliver the drink but another customer rang the bell.

"Chaeyeon-ah! I got it! You can just take the other orders~" (YN) told her as he walked to her and got the cup from her hands and placed it on a tray.

He looked around the shop for the customer and eventually landed his eyes on them. He walked to the table they were at and placed the coffee cup at the table as they continued to read a book.

They lowered the book, revealing their eyes. "Enjoy your drink~" He told her as he politely bowed. He looked up and suddenly locked eyes with them.

"You don't work work here do you?" They suddenly asked.

"E-eh? What do you mean?.."

"Based from your attire, you look like you belong to a nice office~" (YN) looked down and saw that he was still in his work suit.

"A-ah..yes..i'm just helping out my sister, who owns the place and the one at the counter.."

"Ah..I see.." Silence soon took over them. (YN) bowed once more before deciding to walk away from them but she caught his attention again.

"You look really familiar..but I can't remember where I saw you..."

"R-really? I was thinking the same thing but I also couldn't remember.." (YN) smiled while she stifled a giggle.

"If that's the case for the both of us...then maybe it was fate that made us meet today?.." She said with a flirtatious smile.

"E-excuse me?" (YN) asked her in total confusion.

"You know with the both of us seeing each other somewhere and now we finally meet! Did you dream about me?~" She giggled with a pink tint on her cheeks but (YN) remained unfazed and gave her an awkward laugh.

"I-i think I should head back to my sister now.." (YN) quickly told her before rushing back to the kitchen where Chaeyeon was.

*Small timeskip*

"Ooh~ My big brother is already dreaming of girls~ I wonder when I'll become an aunt.." Chaeyeon teased him as she washed the plates. The cafe was now closed with both of the step siblings still inside, washing up on the dirty plates and cups used by the customers.

"Yah I told you that what she said isn't true~" (YN) told her as he wiped a plate clean.

"Really? What are your dreams consist of then? Don't tell me that you dream about just sitting at your desk too~"

"Of course not! My dreams sometimes consist of cool stuff about my life and job...but mostly about Ms.K-" (YN) suddenly stopped talking as he realized what he was about to say.

A sudden flashback of Ms.Kang winking earlier, played in his mind. He felt a chill crawl down his spine as he lightly sighed.

"What were you about to say?~" Chaeyeon asked.

"M-ms.....yah! Just forget about it and finish up what you're cleaning! It's getting late!~" (YN) quickly told Chaeyeon as he had a blush on his cheeks.

'Yah! Why did I almost say that? A-am I also turning crazy? I-i must be...no i-i'm just tired..yeah just tired~' (YN) thought to himself.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱───

✱───

Imagine dreaming of something with kkura While You Were Sleeping then it became true..

Don't mind me I'm just sleepy..this isn't supposed to mean anything...like I wouldn't base another book off of a drama...

Right?