CHAPTER 40: Back Home

Start from the beginning

A fake one.

Still no response he kept reading the mails.

I coughed more loudly he just put the glass of water to my side still not looking at me.

ENOUGH!

I took the phone from his hand. He looked instantly. I kept the phone on my side.

"What the hell? I was doing something Ev."

"You have done a lot."

"What?" he asked totally confused.

"Oh! So now you don't know."

"Ev what are you talking about?"

"Stop acting innocent Xander. You are so bad. Now for a whole week I will not be able to wear dresses that shows my neck."

"Okay, so how am I bad in that."

"Because Mr. Alexander Knight you are the one who left I don't know how many hickeys on my neck. See."

I showed him. He just chuckled.

"Xander I am serious."

"Ev you don't have to hide them. In fact I think they look nice on you."

"Nice? You are blind."

"No I am not. This will tell everyone that who you belong to."

"I think the whole world already knows that because after the marriage we were all over the internet and the magazines."

"Good for them and those hickeys I'll never let them fade away." I hit his chest he laughed.

"Eat well. You need energy." He said and started eating his food. "We'll be leaving at 12."

I nodded looking down. I don't want to go back.

"Don't be sad Ev we would come again sometime."

I nodded again.

"Did you take your bath?"

I shook my head.

"Fine we'll take bath after the breakfast."

"We?" I asked.

"Ya we."

"You mean together?"

"Yes Eveline that's what I meant."

I blushed and he chuckled.

"You look cute when you blush." I blushed again at his comment.

"Stop teasing me Xander." He laughed.

After having our food I was waiting in the bedroom for him blushing as hell. My face was burning up and heart beating like crazy. I was growing impatient. And this man was somewhere with his phone.

Idiot.

Few minutes later Xander came inside the room. Looked at me once and smirked "You don't have to be so nervous. It's nothing I haven't seen last night."

"You love teasing me don't you."

"Late realization. Let's go."

I nodded slowly biting my lip.

We went in the washroom. Within seconds he took off all his clothes and looked at me asking me to do the same. I turned around and took off his shirt that I was wearing and went into the bathtub. He came in behind me and pulled me towards him.

After an hour finally we came out of the washroom. My body was covered by a towel only and he had a towel around his waist. His upper body was bare. I was choosing my dress from the closet when I felt his presence behind me. I turned around to see him extremely close to me I stumbled back a little my back hit the closet. His eyes roamed all over my body. I was again trapped between him and the closet.