| 12 | • Office •

(Y/n) POV

   "Wake up (Y/n).." Someone shook me.

   I groaned.

   "What.." I asked, getting up.

   "The Hokage wants us for an assignment."

   Kakashi left the room to the kitchen, me behind following him.

   Cooking some breakfast together, he started,

   "No rush, but we shouldn't keep the Hokage waiting. He said it wasn't a mission, just an assignment in the village."

   "Got it."

-Timeskip- 

   We walked into the Hokage's Office.

   "Ahh, your here." The Hokage said. "There is someone you'll need to show around the village, but first, learn their depressing backstory because, this is Naruto."

-Flashback-

   The brown haired girl grew up with a poor family in the Land of Waves. She grew, and grew with the little she had with her family. 

   Eventually, she became old enough to leave and start her own life.

   At first, she was skeptical about leaving her family to fend off on their own, but then she realized, her being there only added more people needing to be fed, and comforted. She thought it would be for the best. The less people there, the better.

   So she left, starting her new life in the Land of Fire.

   She got a job there, made enough money, and also made friends.

   She thought about giving some of her money to her family to help them, but then she realized..

   She was in debt.

    All of the money she was planning on giving to her sweet family, was the money she needed to give the money to the person she was in debt to.

   So she couldn't give anything to them, she needed it.

   She had two separate sides of her money. Both of them had a reason.

   One side was what she called, Need. This side of the money was used to pay for everything she needed, and only about 5% of it out of the 75% was for the things she wanted, but she still considered them important.

   The other side of the money was of course, the Debt side. This side held 25% of her money. She had no other choice but to pay those people back, so this side was very important.

   She couldn't pay her family some money, so she decided to keep it to herself.

   She was right to do that, and she knew she was, but she still felt guilty.
   Her family took care of her, yet she couldn't do anything to pay them back. It felt wrong.

   This went on for years, until she finally made a decision to move to the Hidden Leaf.

   She packed her things, quit her job, said goodbye to all of her friends, giving her last amount of money from the debt side to Hiruto, the man who she was in debt to, whilst thanking him for everything.

-End-

   With one last look, the brown haired girl finally left the Land of Fire, heading to the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

-Back to You-

   "Wow.. that's uh.. a pretty harsh story...
yIkEs.." Kakashi said.

   "Yes. She should be here soon. Please, be patient." The Hokage informed.

   We waited for about 10 minutes joking around with the Hokage, who said he needed a "break" from working too hard.

   Finally the door opened, we all turned around.

   "Hello. My name's Nijima Samiraie; nice to meet you."

554 Words