"Ooohh,we've got a visitor,"tony said with sarcastic voice."I'm glad you could join us natalie"he added with an british accent.

"take your robe off and i'll be waiting for you,alright,"steve whispered smirking,"i've been wanting to see you on a bikini"he teased and walked away.

Natasha's POV

I saw a chair,i took my robe off  and settled my robe on the chair and ignored my friends that is already staring at me,I grabbed a beer and sat at the edge of the pool,I sensed someone is walking towards me.

"You know,you can't sneak on me like that steve"I said smirking,he sat beside me and i was moving my feet in the water.

"How do you even know it's me"he said smiled and wrapped his hand around my shoulder,i laid my head on his shoulder and i felt him kiss my hair.

"Maybe because i know you so well and i love you"I said smiling.

"i love you too"he said and looked at me then chuckled.

Author's POV

Little did they know the team is glancing at them but looked away and whispering something about it.

"Did you guys knew this?"Wanda asked.
"Yeah,"Maria and Pepper said smirking.
"Since when?"She asked
"Last month,"they all said."did you know?" they asked.
"hell yeah,that was 3 months ago"she said excitedly.
"WHAT?"They whispered/yelled.

She just burst out of laughing,but the team just glared at her.

"I'm sorry,"she said,"I have a feeling that he will propose to her" she said and the team squealed,
"He set this party up just to propose to her"tony said smirking,
"are you fucking kidding me?" Clint said shocked.
"Come on let's play now"pepper said.

They continued playing and they forced the two to play.

"Come guys let's play now,the leaders are....,"Maria started,then steve and nat got inside the pool then clint splashed some water to the group once maria spoked,her words faded when clint splashed some water,the game is starting to get intense,the team is now laughing while bruce is filming everything.

Tony,Sam and Bucky saw bruce filiming and they splashed him and his phone is now wet,they laughed but bruce went to the pool and started splashing water to the tea,wanda used her magic to lift the water and lift the water above their heads and let it go,the water splashed everywhere and they laughed loudly.

"Come on guys,stay here for a moment"steve said and get something at his towel and put it behind him whike he is smiling.

"this is the moment,he's going to propose"wanda whispered and squealing,then she saw bruce filming this again.

"Nat,can you come here for a moment?"he asked natasha and nat got out of the water and smiled,steve continued to stare at her and smiling.

"What?"she asked still smiling,steve got on one knee and that make natasha gasped and cover her mouth and the team is now grinning like an idiot.

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova, I want you to know that I love you like I have never loved anyone before,i know that peggy is my first love and i would never break your heart. Keep me in your heart, but not in your mind, because I always want to stay with you, not want to be in your sweet memory. I love you the most in the world.I would like to take a bullet for you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,so will you marry me?"steve asked almost crying.,Natasha stood there crying trying to say a word but can't.

"Y.y.y.ye...yes...yes.."she said and nod her head,steve slipped the ring on her finger,"I love you so much nat"he said crying and hugged her."I love you too grant"she said and kissed him.

The team screamed and the rest clapped.they screamed "ROMANOGERS FOR LIFE BITCH","FUCK OFF SHARON,STEVE IS NOW ENGANGED",from that sentence they laughed.

The couple whisperes something to each other like;

Nat : i guess i'm stuck with you for the rest of my life,I love you so much steve,I can't live without you,because you're the one eho stayed by my side for months.

Steve : i'm stuck with you too,because i'm planning on having a family on our own and i'm always wanting to do that for like months now,I can't live without you natalia,the reason why i'm here these century because they kept me alive to love you,and when i laid my eyes on you,i thought i was fucking dreaming because i saw you in a dream on 40's,I love you so much nat,no,I LOVE YOU 3000!

"I hav..e a ques..tion guys,w..hen did th..e rest of you kno..ws?"natasha asked hiccuping,and the team looked at each other.

"I've known for like 3 months"wanda said proudly.
"A fucking month"The rest of the team said,groaning.

"I'm glad that you two are together,you will break up soon ...,I PROMISE!?"Sharon entered the room and the girls protected the two and slapped sharon at the face.
"Fuck you bitch!"They all said and that sharon got out and ran away like a child.

"I love you guys so much"natasha said and pulled a group hug,"We love you guys too right?"wanda said and they agreed."WE'RE STUCK WITH EACH OTHER NOW"tony yelled. and joinedbthe group hug.

"Let me see your ring babe"Maria said and the other agrees so they crowded natasha and let them see her fucking beautiful ring.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done!If you like it just leave a vote and leave a comment!?

~♡Cessie