s e v e n

farah miller found herself sitting out the back on the beds, soon, cristina took a seat beside her

farah miller found herself sitting out the back on the beds, soon, cristina took a seat beside her. "aren't you mad at me or something, cristina?" farah questioned. "mad that your dad is famous surgeon? no no, a little jealous, maybe." cristina said with a shrug. "well, i slept with mark." "so? he's mcsteamy. who hasn't? well i mean i haven't," cristina said. "just about all the nurses have already," farah remarked with a small chuckle, cristina then opened a first aid package, starting to take care of farah's face. "oh i'm fine, don't worry about it." farah said, starting to pull away before cristina took ahold of her arm. "i'm going crazy having no surgeries so the least i can do is treat your face." cristina explained, farah giving a nod- she was kinda scared of yang.

farah's phone dinged, she pulled it out to see a message from finley, her brother. the message explained how her family were on their way to see how the burden child was doing. "holy shit balls," farah said, pulling away from cristina. "my parents are on the way." farah exclaimed, starting to pace. "isn't that a good thing?" cristina questioned. "no no no, i'm the unwanted child which means they're coming hear to correct the shit out of me." farah said, before running off.

when she found mark, she pulled him away from the flirting nurses. "you know, i remember last night as-" mark begin. "mark! as of right now there was no last night. my parents are on the way, okay?" farah said, mark's eyes widened. "are they bringing emerson?" mark questioned- emerson and mark had never gotten along. "i believe so, they never go anywhere without her." farah said with a shrug. "go tell the chief." mark then pointed out, "why? my dad and the chief are friends?" farah said, tilting her head. "who's ass have you been up for the past 10 years? your dad and the chief are not friends." mark corrected- farah didn't see time to argue as finley messaged farah saying they were 15 minutes away from seattle grace.

farah rushed up to the chief's office, as she bursted through the door, she saw the chief give her a confused look. "uhm, my family is 15 minutes away from this hospital." she said. the chief's eyes widened. "go get yourself busy and i'll be down soon." the chief explained, he knew farah and her family never got along. farah ended up talking her way into a heart surgery with burke. "thanks for this, really." farah said as she assisted with some things- of course she was still an intern so she didn't get to help with a whole lot. she looked up, seeing her father staring down from the gallery room. that caused the girl to gulp, she quickly turned her focus back down onto the patient.

after the surgery, she found herself being followed by her father- the others must've gone to find addison or something. "hey dad," farah greeted. "hey farah." he replied. "your hand was a little unsteady with the clamp." he corrected, farah felt the urge to roll her eyes. but then, burke came up beside her. "hello, i'm dr burke, head of cardio. i believe your daughter did very well today," burke complimented. farah was then paged by shepherd. "i've got to go, shepherd paged." farah said, leaving burke and her dad to talk.

farah entered the room, seeing it was empty. "why did you page me?" farah asked derek, seeing his eyes lay on the bruise. "i'm so sorry farah, i didn't mean it.." he came closer, his thumb lightly tracing the bruise. "it's fine." farah curtly said. "how are you feeling? with your family being around and stuff." derek questioned. "oh, i assisted burke in heart surgery and my dad couldn't even bring himself to say good job so that was great." farah said with a nod. "how are you with addison around? must be hard. mark briefly outlined what happened- he's an ass at times that's for sure." farah said. "oh... addison wants to try again and i'm a bit crossed. there's meredith, addison and another girl." derek said, rubbing his eye. "geez shep, your a player." she joked, causing derek to laugh.

"farah? who's this?" she heard finley ask, as he opened the door. "oh crap, derek shepherd? i haven't seen you in ages!" finley exclaimed. "but um, nothing going on with you and my sister right? because i'd have to hurt you, sorry." finley joked. "hey fin, great to see you, no, nothing going on." derek then bidded his goodbyes and left the room for the miller siblings to talk.

"are you into him?" was the first thing fin asked. "nah, he's a married man." farah lied, giving a shrug. "plus he kinda had a fling with my friend." farah added. fin nodded, "emerson is talking to addison i think, mum is stalking the halls and i think dad was looking for you?" finley explained. "he found me in a heart surgery, made sure to correct my small mistake after." farah said with a shrug, finley's eyes widened. "i'm sorry, farah." he said softly.