Part 23

Arianas pov:

I woke up the next morning and rolled over and there he was, my baby! The gorgeously handsome man I was going to marry. I was so grateful for this man, the speech he gave me yesterday. Watching his bare chest rise and fall, his brown hair resting on his forehead. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I got out of bed until I felt something pull me back.

T: " don't leave me" I turned and saw Tom looking at me with puppy eyes.

A: " fine I'll stay for 5 minutes" he smiled and I got back in bed.

T: I love you future Mrs Holland, you know that right?" He said whilst kissing my neck.

A: " of course Tommy how could I forget" I kissed him back and he put
His arms round my waist.  

We stayed cuddling for another 20 minutes before I decided to go make breakfast. Tom was in the shower so I put some music on the Alexa. I was singing my heart to dangerous woman because it was on Toms playlist. I haven't sang it in a while so I decided to do it without music.

Once I'd finished I heard clapping coming round the corner into the kitchen. I was to focused to even notice Tom had walked in.

T: " baby your amazing!" He said with the most excited voice. " our future baby is going to have the best mum ever I mean look at you! Your gorgeous and so talented!" I hugged him and smiled. He made me feel so safe like his arms were made for me.

T: " what are you doing today baby?"

A:" im going shopping with Z and our moms what about you?" i look up at him and he has the biggest smile on his face. i go on my toes and kiss his cheek.

T:" im not really doing anything, ill probably go stay with my brothers and dad today whilst there here. paddy will probably wan to come and take Tess on a walk with me. if you need anything though let me know and ill be straight there" i smiled at him and nodded.

N:" you guys are so cute" Nikki came running round the corner, she must have been listening to us. i felt my cheeks heat up and Tom laughed and put his arms round me.

T:" of course were cute i mean have you seen Ari?" he joked and i blushed more. i turned away to go get a glass of water. my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Zendayaaa 👑❤

hey gorgeous, im on my way!! get ready!!

im going to shower now xxx

Okay see you
Soon. Xx

I ran upstairs and got ready to go out I put my hair up and got dressed.

I threw on my jacket and ran back down stairs. I went to the kitchen and got a water.

T: " baby where are you going?"

A: " I'm going out remember"

N: " yeah Ari I'm just gonna go and get dressed and then I'm coming"

A: " okay Nick don't worry" she smiles at me and I smile back.