Part 19

Hazosterfield

😏😏😏Tagged - arianagrande tomholland2013

😏😏😏
Tagged - arianagrande tomholland2013

Liked by Zendaya tomholland2013 harryholland96 and 4 million others

Comments :

Arianagrande: OMG !!!!! I'm going to be an aunt!!!!

Zendaya: I've got a bun in the ovennnnn!!!

Tomholland2013: wow Ariana we're going to be an aunt and uncle!!

Username1: omg you guys were getting a baby Osterfield!!!

Username2: Ari and Tom are going to be aunt and uncle omg !!!

Arianagrande: I'm so excited omg !!

Harryholland96: well done mate! Very proud✌🏼

Paddyholland2004:this poor baby🤦🏻‍♀️😂
-> hazosterfield: oi! 😂
-> username3: such a mood paddy 😂

Arianas pov:

I was sitting with Tom on the couch when I got a message from Z! She told me to check my Instagram so I did and I sat there just staring at my phone. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me I turned and saw Tom looking at me confused.

T: " what's wrong" he put a hand on my back and rubbed it slowly. I couldn't speak but I just passed Tom my phone and he just sat there staring at it in shock.

A: " come on we have to go shopping for baby stuff !!!" Tom rolled his eyes but I just grabbed his hand and grabbed the keys and ran outside.

We arrived at Z's and I hugged her straight away, and hugged Haz.

Z: " so I'm guessing you saw Haz's post" she laughed and I hugged her to tight she might burst.

T: "Haz can I talk to you for a minute"
He looked nervous and I was really confused. Me and Z looked at each other and we walked away.

We walked away and grabbed some snacks and sat on the couch whilst the boys talked. We were sat there for a while before Haz and Tom came back with a huge smile on their faces.

Z: "what are you two so smiley about?" She raised her eyebrow and Haz just laughed.

T: " don't worry it's nothing bad, well anyways Ari we need to go I'm taking you out tonight" he winked at me and I smiled but what was he planning ?

Time skip to Ari and Toms dinner.

We walked into a very cute outside diner and it was beautiful! Fairy light hung round a canopy just for us as we walked further the waitress was pouring our glasses and another was putting flowers on our table.

I felt Toms hand grab mine and bring it to his lips, he placed a gentle kiss on my hand and spoke.

T: " this is for you darling" he smiled at me and I looked at him and his gorgeous dark eyes were lit up by the fairy lights.

We started to walk over to the table, Tom tucked me in like a gentleman and walked over to his seat.

T: " Ari you know I love you right?"
He said nervously. And I looked at him confused and he gulped, I smiled and stared into his eyes.

A: " I know Tom don't worry, and I love you too" he smiled at that comment and we both had a sip of our champagne whilst looking at the menu.

At first I was confused on why we had champagne but it didn't matter I was with Tom and that made me happy.

After we ordered Tom grabbed my hand and held it.

T: " do you think you'd ever want kids one day?" I looked up at him and he had a genuine smile on his face.

A: "yes definitely I love children, when I see one at my concert it melts my heart when they sing my songs, seeing there faces light up!! Of course I'd love to have kids!!!" I know I sounded way to excited but I didn't car because the way Tom was looking at me I new he felt the same seeing his fans!

T: " I'd love to see tiny you singing all your songs" I blushed and he smiled at me. " so I have something to ask you?"

A: " sure Tom what is it ?"

T: " how would you feel about meeting my mum, dad and my brothers? He stared into my eyes and I looked at him with a huge smile on my face!

A: " YES!!! I would love to meet them !!"

A/N

Hey guys I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to write this I'm just really not sure where to go with it ! I'm trying my hardest to complete this story for you guys.

I hope your all staying safe and well! Love you guys x