Part 3

Arianas pov :
I opened the door to a warm smile and bright brown eyes, I smiled then moved over to let him in.
A: " hey Tom come in"
T: " thanks"
He walked in and took the food straight to the kitchen.
A: "make yourself at home, sorry I just need to go finish making my bed"
T: " yeah that's fine, I'll plate the food up" he smiles at me with a twinkle in his eye.
A: " okay I won't be long"
T: "that's fine"
I go upstairs and make my bed and clean my room, I look in the mirror to make sure I look okay before heading back downstairs.

Toms pov:
Once Ariana had gone upstairs I had a look around for the plates in the cupboards I finally found them and plated the food up nicely, once I had taken the plates over to the table I saw over in the corner a photo frame, I went over to have a look at it, hoping, Ariana wouldn't mind , I saw a few pictures of her and her dogs, another one of her and Zendaya And another of her and I'm guessing her mum smiling, I never realised how cute Ariana was.

Arianas pov:
I walked down stairs to the food set on the table I looked around for Tom, I looked everywhere then I saw a figure stood over by the counter looking at my pictures I smile at him even though he can't see me, I go stand next to him and he looked at me smiling.
A: " I hope one day I can have one of you and me on there" I smiled looking hopeful at him,
T: " yeah"
We stood looking at each other for a second and I could've sworn he leaned in slightly, I started to lean in to, staring into his bright brown eyes and he was staring back into mine. Before I knew it our lips were so close to touching the tension was real !!

Toms pov: we were so close, my lips almost brushed against hers when suddenly she pulled back, I looked at her and she had watery eyes, I didn't even think before pulling her into a hug, and thankfully she held her arms tightly round me. Crying into my chest, I felt so bad, what had I just done ?
T: " I'm sorry Ari I shouldn't have done that"
She looked up at me again, and when I saw the look on her face my heart broke, what had I done?
A: " no Tom I'm sorry it's my fault"
She cried more. I pulled away slightly and brought my hand up to her cheeks.
T: " ari whats wrong, you can trust me"
A: " I just miss Pete I'm sorry for exploding this on you I just really miss him"
T: "Ariana I get it" I hug her so tight I think I'm going to crush her bones

After her emotional moment we had lunch and I could see her keep stealing glances at me, we had a great conversation about her tour and she seemed pretty interested in my personal life, not just me being Spider-Man which was strange because everyone usually talks about me being him, but with Ari it's different...

Arianas PoV:
After lunch and us having a good chat we went to go watch a film, and of course Tom put on infinity war, I rested my head on his shoulder and he didn't seem to mind, I'm not going to lie it was weird seeing Tom on the screen without his charming British accent! But he did have a sexy queens boy voice.. it got to the part in the film where peter and Tony have there moment and peter turns into dust, I start crying and Tom notices and pauses the movie.
T: " Ari are you okay" he looked at me really worried.
A : " yeah sorry I just.. w-why did y-you have to die" I broke into full on tears and I felt to strong arms around me, holding me close whilst I cried.
T: " don't worry Ari it's not real I promise I'm still here, I'm here with you now" he tried to calm me by rubbing my back
I kept crying and he kept telling me it was okay and kissing my head and my temples reminding me he's still here and I'm in his embrace, after a while my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep in Toms arms.