Part 21

Arianas pov:

We got ready to go out to my performance but obviously I had to be in early for hair and make up so I told Tom to take his parents and his brothers to the amazing coffee shop round the corner and put it on my tab.

I walked in and got my makeup done. There was a knock on the door and Nikki walked in.

A: " hi Nikki can I help you?do you need anything ?"

N: " here these are for you" she gave me some beautiful flowers and I hugged her.

A: " thank you Nikki but why?"

N: you make Tom so happy, I haven't seen him like this with anyone you make him really really happy so thank you for making him like this" she smiled at me and I hugged her.

A: " it's no problem, hey could you look after this for me whilst I'm on stage?" I took off my ring and gave it to Nikki

N: " of course what is it dear"

A: " my promise ring from Tom, I don't want the press having a fit because I'm wearing a ring. There gonna think Tom put a ring on it for real" I laughed and Nikki nodded and put it in her purse.

N: " good luck tonight by the way" she smiled and waved as she left.

A: " thank you"

Toms Pov:

I waited backstage for my mum to come out of Ari's room and she smiled at me.

T: " what?"

N: " nothing I'm just proud of you! She's an amazing girl! And I'm happy you finally gave her the promise ring"

T: " shhh mum" I put my finger to my lips and we walked to our seats.

N: " you've been wanting to buy it for her for months" she chuckled as we took our seats just in time for the show to start.

James cordon announced Ari on and she looked adorable.

J: " hey Ari how are you?"

A: " I'm good James, I'm good

J: " good good! So I hear there's a new man" he raised his eyebrows and I blushed and so did Ari.

A: " yeah he's amazing" she said whilst smiling and looking at me.

J: " ah so I see he's here tonight! Hello Tom" James waved at me and I waved back, the crowd cheered.

A: " yeah he's my baby" I smiled "oh shit did I say that out loud" she laughed and covered her mouth. Her laugh was like music to my ears.

J: " yes you did! And so your new album!" The crowd erupted into cheers and claps.

A: " ah thank you guys! Yeah I have a new album it's called thank you next" I smiled at how she acted so calmly.

J: " that's good! So shall we do what you came here for?"

Ari nodded and I was confused because I thought it was just a talk show she was going on. But suddenly she ran off stage and James spoke to the camera about what was happening. I laughed and it began.

I watched my baby sing with her amazing voice and it made me so proud. She was amazing up there in her own world. She was beautiful up there.

J: " I'm all sweaty now" they both laughed. " so how about we bring Tom up here.

A: " um, I mean if he wants to." She looked at me and smiled. I nodded and got wired up, then went on.

T: " hey James how you doing mate"

J: " I'm good thank you Tom so how long have you been together?"

A: " we never really actually said like should we date it just happened and I love him so much. He makes me so happy." She grabbed on to my hand and I forgot the ring was in my hand from when my mum passed it to me. It fell into her hand and she looked at it and smiled.

J: " I see something shiny there? What's that ?"

A: " it's my promise ring" she slipped it on her finger and I smiled.

T: " yeah I brought it for her because I love her and I promised to always protect her. And hopefully one day change that promise ring to an engagement ring."

The crowd ahhh'd and clapped and James smiled.

J: " Ari so what's on the new album ?"

A: " my new hit, thank u next which is about all my past relationships and how I wanted just this one person"

J: " oh wow, about anyone in particular?"

T: " no it's not" I blushed

J: " ahh I see" he chuckled. So who wants to hear Ari's new song ? They cheered once again and Ari laughed

A: "alright" she walked over to the stage and began.

I watched her and she was perfect, I love her so much and it was time. She finished the song and I didn't care it was on tv I needed to! She meant everything to me! I knew she was the one... my one.