Part 20

Arianas pov:

I can't believe Tom had asked me to meet his parents, and I was so excited!!! He's already met my mom and my brother, I was excited to meet his family.

After we finished our meal we went home and got ready for bed.

T: " are you sure you want to meet my mom and my brothers?" He asked whilst sliding into the bed.

A: " of course I'm so excited, do you think I should get them some gifts?"
I said whilst putting my hair up.

T: " no darling you don't need to, my mom already loves you! Harry really wants to do a photoshoot with you if that's ok?" He grabbed me and pulled me in next to him and I cuddled into his chest taking in his scent which was a mix of cologne and just a really manly smell that I loved so much I snuggled into the crook of his neck and he started to rub my back.

A: " I would love to do a photoshoot with Harry" I smiled and he kissed the top of my head. I slowly started to fall asleep but then I heard something and it was beautiful.

T: " Ari, I know you probably are asleep, but you are the best thing that's ever happened to me! When I'm not with you I'm miserable and I hope that i can be with you forever! you mean everything to me and i promise im never ever going to hurt you again. i would be stupid to let you go again. one day ill have the courage to ask you to marry me, and maybe we could have mini us one day running around and ill buy a house for us and we will live in it, and i hope we grow old together Ariana, you mean everything to me. i love you Ari!"

i heard him sob and it made my heart melt. i wanted that too, i wanted to be Ariana Holland, i wanted to be the mother of his children i want to be a good wife, and an amazing mother. i've always wanted children but its never been the time with me on tour al the time and always in the studio working, but somehow, with Tom it felt worth it and i could do it because i know i would have him by my side no matter what. he felt like home to me.

Tomholland2013:

She is my everything! I love you so much arianagrande✨❤️Tagged- arianagrande

Tagged- arianagrande

Zendaya: stop being so cutesy Holland it's disgusting

Arianagrande: I love you so much baby ❤️🥺
-> tomholland2013: I love you more princess ❤️😍

Hazosterfield: you guys are disgusting 🤢🤢

Username1: omg I love these two ❤️

Username2: you guys are the cutest!!!

Nikkihollandphotography: so excited to meet you Ariana
-> tomholland2013: stop being embarrassing mum!!!!

Arianagrande: my baby forever and always ❤️😍😍 tomholland2013

toms pov:

i woke up the next morning getting ready to go pick my family up from the airport, and i give kiss a on her head and brush her hair back before grabbing my keys and left for the airport, im not going to lie i was nervous about seeing my parents. i was worried what they were going to say about Ari, im sure they will love her but it doesn't stop me worrying. she means a lot to me and if my parents don't like her i don't know what id do.

i walked into the airport to guards around me and camera flashes everywhere i look, it was almost impossible to not be seen. i walked over to the gates and waited for my parents but i got a message from Ari.

hey baby, where are you i miss you:(

good morning gorgeous , im at the airport ❤

oh why are you there baby? are you leaving early for filming :(

no darling im picking up my parents remember ? xx

oh yeah, shit! im going to shower and clean as quick as i can. sorry babe i forgot xx

dont worry baby, its only my parents xx

your parents are important!!!! i've never met them and your expecting me to not get ready? xx

Dont worry about it baby, I'll see you soon xx

Okay xx

I looked up and I saw Harry's curly hair. They walked over and we shared some hugs and left the airport.

H: " so how's Ariana are we going to meet her ?" Harry questioned me.

T: " yeah.... we're kinda staying at her house, she's been cleaning so it's not
Messy. And I hope you guys don't mind she has a lot of dogs."

N: " awh she didn't have to clean! Tom you should've told her not to!"

T: " I tried to but she insisted" I chuckled

We finally pulled up to the gate to Ari's house and I pressed the buzzer.

(Dm = doorman)

Dm: "hello how can I help you?"

T: " Ello mate it's Tom"

Dm: " of course mr Holland come in" He opened the gates and everyone looked so shocked.

I drove in and I felt my mums eyes widen, I laughed and she looked at me.

N: " this is where your staying ?" My mum said with a shocked look on her face still.

T: " yes mum" I laughed. I saw Ari standing at the door waving with her smile on her face.

We all got out of the car and I went and gave her a kiss.

A: " hi everyone, I'm Ariana make yourselves at home, I cleaned all your rooms for you guys personally" she smiled.

T: " Ari this is my mum Nikki, my dad Dom, and my brothers Harry, Sam and paddy." I said whilst pointing at each one of them.

A: " it's so nice to meet you all"

N: " Ariana your house is beautiful, and wow your so much more gorgeous in real life" I saw Ari blush and then my mum pulled her into a hug and I smiled.

Harry gave me a look to say 'Tom your lucky mate'  is glad my family likes Ari, I love her and watching her interact with my brothers just made my heart melt. I'm a very family person and watching Ari with mine just made me smile and I couldn't stop.

A: " come on in guys make yourselves at home. I'll show you to your rooms"

She showed the boys the rooms first then my parents.

A: " so you guys are staying in here, there's an on suite and a jacuzzi bathtub."

D: " thank you Ariana" my dad smiled at her and she smiled back.

T: " so guys Ari has to go on this tv show tonight and she wanted to know if you guys could come?" I asked because I knew Ari wouldn't do the show if my parents wouldn't go.

P: " that sounds awesome please mum can we go?" Paddy gave her puppy eyes and I laughed.

N: "sure why not" my mum smiled at Ari, and that's when I knew... I want to marry Ari.......