Chapter Three

The View Follows Gary as he is walking along with Quintessa to the Top of the tree of life. He was Quietly listening to her as she was explaining something. She hugs him with a quite sad and worried look. suddenly four colours, Red, Blue, Yellow and Purple appear and Quintessa starts glowing.

Quintessa smiles at Gary as he tried controlling his tears. The four colours start spinning onto her and zoom away into the pond at the bottom of the Life of Tree. Quintessa glow keeps going brighter until she finally turns into millions of butterflies and they all fly away. Gary looks on top and Smiles jumps down the Tree of life.

The View flows him, as he slides through a path he mad using he powers. The View follows him till he reaches the pond and as he looks down into the pond, The View zooms into his reflection and goes through through the water. The drops of water reflect the light and create rainbows.

The view enters one droplet and zooms out off a bus window. The bus stops, Kai and Ellai get down staring at each other. Kai tumbles on a step and falls. Everyone breaks out laughing.

The View goes from Kai lying onto the ground towards a lavish car entering the campus. Gemma comes out from the back and her sister, Liv comes out from the front. Gemma immediately comes into the washroom, while Liv is approached by several people.

The view goes through the crowd of people to a group of girls talking about the various events today. They were all in awe about Logan and Brooke match today. One girl yelled; Kai vs Ellai will be amazing.

The view rises above the group of girls and zooms towards a Shane, who was looking at one of the girls. He was practising a song and there were a rose and a letter below his backpack. there were many crumbled pieces of paper around and there was blue ink all over his thumbs.

The View goes in some corner of the campus where a man jumped inside the campus through the barbed wire. He got cuts everything due to it but it seemed like it did not pain him. He hid in the Bush. A boy got out of a luxury car and puts a cap on and leaves. The man opens a pocket knife and scratches the car and says

" Brother, I am here"

The View grows through the scratches of the car to the strings of Shane's guitar and then Zooms inside of the guitar he was playing. The view goes through the centre and comes out through a basketball hoop as a ball rebounds.

how dare you!...you're a failure...Zack you're going to sit out...coach nooo!. You're a loser. The view zooms towards the foot of Zack as he is bouncing the basketball, each harder than the first. He kept saying, No! each time he hit the ball. He takes a shot and goes in, he takes one more and that too goes in too, as he goes for another shot, the curtains of the stadiums opened and the sunlight shined onto him.

He covers his eyes and tries another shot, this time it goes out and at that very instant, both the teams featuring in today's game; home and away. His coach threw him the subs kit and told him he would most likely not feature in today's game.

The view moves across Zack sitting on the bench as his team is warming up to the curtain, as it moves sideways, the view moves across a stage were there's a sort of talent show going-on. Liv is one of the judges and as she stands up to announce the results, the crowd goes wild.

Thew view takes a birds-eye of the crowd and keeps moving till its's reaches an individual person in a corner, it zooms down to her and it's Gemma. She is quite sad as she was looking at the event from afar. Suddenly someone runs in and says

" The man who escaped the asylum is here, evacuate immediately... Everyone panics...there's almost a stamped. some go backstage and lock themselves, some put their phones on and started vlogging and few fainted, the reason behind this is due to the man's history. He committed unthinkable and unspeakable things. His killed animals and kids, he has even burned down families but the worst thing is he thinks it's fun

Gemma tries following Liv even though there are thousands between them. The view moves from one corridor having people laying low on the floor near the locker to an empty corridor where Kai is desperately searching for his sister.

" Kiara! where are you? " he yelled as he checked every room... He heard someone run and he looked towards that side but someone knocked him down...