Chapter 15 - Execution

Start from the beginning

"... Kiri, do you want to come with us inside and talk..?" I said qiuetly after a moment of hesitation, watching the confusion on his face.

"Us?" He asked and let go of me, turning to face Shouto, eyeing him up and down, "so this guy is with you? I saw him and thought he was some kind of creep hahah" Kirishima said and laughed, reaching out and grabbing Shouto's shoulder.

"Sorry 'bout that! It was just the way you were leaning over him like that, looked a little suspicious from a distance is all haha" Kirishima tried to laugh it off, but Shouto wasn't laughing.

I had noticed how Shouto had tensed up at Kirishima's touch, but he didn't say or do anything about it for some reason. Doesn't he like others touching him? I thought and quickly cut in between them, standing with my back leaned against Shouto's chest.

"Let's head up, okay?" I said a smiled nervously, feeling Shouto's warm body against mine as Kirishima looked at me for a moment, but then smiled and nodded.

"A'right, sorry for intruding at night like this." Kirishima said, being back to his usual polite, friendly self as we walked up the stairs.

"Don't worry about it, you're not intruding if I invite you right? I invited you." I said and smiled over my shoulder, as I found my keys and placed them in the keyhole to unlock the door. Only to realize it wasn't locked anymore.

"Wait, let me go in first. I smell Rin's scent. Even if he's supposedly on our side now, he might have someone waiting for us in there who have yet to be informed of this, if so I'll take care of them swiftly." Shouto said through telepathy as he had noticed the unlocked door as well.

I didn't reply to this, instead just nodding discretely as Shouto cut in front of me and opened to the door, walking into the apartment, taking a look around. I looked down at the floor to see a few white envelopes on the floor with my name on them.

Kirishima stood beside me, giving me this weird look as I bent down and picked them up, only to then continue and wait at the door.

"Midoriya? Isn't this your apartment?" Kirishima then asked and proceeded to then glance into the apartment to try and catch a glimpse of Shouto.

"Of course it is? You've been here before?" I replied with a confused expression as I followed his gaze and saw Shouto appear in the doorframe to the living room, giving a small nod, telling me it's safe.

"Then why did that guy just barge in like he owns the place?" I could hear the obvious displease in his voice, it was rare, but it was definitely there.

"Oh, he had to make sure that--" I started but noticed what I was saying and instantly shut my mouth as we walked in and Kirishima closed the door after us. I could feel his suspicious stare on my back as Shouto vanished into the apartment again.

"Midoriya," Kirishima then said as he grabbed my shoulder from behind, turning me around and looking me in the eyes, "blink twice if you're in trouble." he then whispered and stared right into my eyes, waiting for me to blink, but I didn't.

"Kiri-- What are you talking about?" I said and laughed a little, trying to brighten the tense mood a little. He was truly worried about me, but he really had no reason to be.

"That guy with different colored hair, mr. hood in there, did he do something unmanly and told you not to tell anyone about it? Do you need help escaping his evil grab? It won't be pretty, but I'll beat him up in the manliest way possible and you can come to my place if you need to--"

"wow wow wow Kirishima calm down--!!?" I said and grabbed his face, shutting him up, "I'm fine! Really! Shouto lives here with me!" I was happy to know that he cares that much for me, but right now he needed to calm down and understand the situation.