Halloween

You're POV
Tonight was the night I was meeting rodrick in the Forrest. I flopped on my bed, not knowing what to wear. But alas I put on one of my best outfits. A pair of black ripped jeans, a slipknot shirt, and a green flannel over coat. I brought a speaker, my phone, and two monsters for whatever we were doing and left my house.

Soon I arrived at the woods and walked in, texting rodrick that I was there. I walked a little deeper when someone grabbed me. I screamed when I heard rodrick start laughing. "RODRICK." I shouted punching his shoulder. "Ow, I must have really scared you didn't I." He said laughing as I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams dick." I replied smirking. "Well as a peace offering, I, brought pumpkin donuts." He said holding the plastic box of them. "Well, brought a couple monsters, and a speaker." I replied. "Perfect." He said.

We sat down, listening to music and just talking,ranting, telling story's, even making fun of a few assholes at our school. "Omg our study hall teacher is so full of shit." Rodrick said "omg she is. With her whole 'Monday's are a blessing to restart the week' but then yell at a student for fucking nothing?!?" I replied. "I know, I used to have her for English and she would straight up yell at me for talking in class but when her favorites were talking she stayed dead silent." He said and I nodded.

I took a bite of a donut while he went on, listening and nodding. "Oh you uh." He pointed out a crumb on my lip holding my chin with his pointer finger at the edge of my mouth, as he was about to wipe it off we both looked at each other and leaned in, connecting into a pationate kiss. He pulls away "you uh, the crumb is- I cut him off leaning back in, almost aggressively kissing him now as bitches by MSI came on. Rodrick pulled me into his lap as he licked my bottom lip, asking permission to enter, which I allowed.

After a few minutes of pure heaven the wind started to blow harder, "hey we should probably get back." He days while I agree. We pick up the rest of the donuts and empty monster cans, heading back to his house as his parents aren't home.

We got inside, putting the donuts on the counter, heading up to his room. "Hey you wanna watch something? It's only like 8:00." I nodded and we watched coralline together sitting on the bed. I inched my hand closer to his to hold his hand. Rodrick saw this and looked at me. Looking back at him we both leaned in again, kissing. He again pulled me onto his lap as we aggressively made out again.

More making out and a few hickeys later rodrick notices the time. "Shit it's like 10:30 and a school night." "Oh shit i gotta get home um, I-I'll text you." I said getting my green flannel. "Oh uh ya."

Haha, you children of god really thought you would get the naughty this early, praise Jesus for you sinners 😡
Ok but seriously in a few chapters there may or may not be something planned, just wait