guys

Omg plz stop fighting in the comments it's kind of annoying and I don't want that in this book.
I make my books for comfort and sometimes to vent and put in my own problems to help me as well as other people who might be struggling with the same issues as me.
Um sure someone may have said something wrong but if it's so bad please tell me personally and I'll delete it or dm them about the problem.
As long as it's something serious!
Like somebody saying something triggering, bringing up or defending toxic ideas like homophobia, transphobia, racism etc.
If it's not something 100% serious like that please just ignore it.
Look I understand getting upset easily, I'm dealing with it myself, but it's still a toxic trait that lots of people have a problem with and it's nothing to feel horrible about but it's still a problem.
And it's seriously stressful for me, sometimes it feels like people don't think about the authors getting the notifications when they comment.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a great day, and I'm very sorry if this situation also upset you.
I understand anger issues are not easy to deal with and you might even feel bad about the situation yourself, it's an honest mistake just please stop tho.