We fell in love in october

Hey I know that this is a song written about to girls liking each other but I thought it would fit so perfect and it's still a same sex couple so I thought it work so ya. Also You know that thing in movies when two different groups of people argue about the same situation and it keeps cutting between them, I decided to do that here so ya.

You're POV
Ever since we skipped that one day it's become me and Rodricks thing. We would also go and smoke on the roof in the sweet, damp, fall air. Fall was always hands down my favorite season, but Rodrick made it even better like this, i was so happy and I never wanted it to end. That's why I got so upset when the school bell rang.

No POV
Rodrick was with his band mates, and it was obvious his mind was somewhere else when his friend finally says. "Rodrick, you obviously have a thing for y/n and it's messing you up, do you wanna talk about it."
————————————————————
"What, guys I don't like rodrick I just think he's really cute and cool." You replied to your friends allegations. "Dude, you give off soooo many signals, plus you haven't come to a day of study hall since you two skipped like a month ago."
———————————————————-
"Ok and so? Just because we hang out everyday doesn't mean we have a crush on each other, plus I'm pretty sure I'm not y/n's type." Rodrick replied as his friends packed up and left practice. "Sure dude." They said leaving the garage.

Rodrick thought to himself about it. How much he loves y/n's smile, and the way laughed, his personality too, he felt like y/n made the whole world stop and it was just them. but he passed it off. "pfft, I don't like y/n, idiots." He said as he left the garage going up to his room.
————————————————————
Y/n thought of it for a minute. How happy rodrick made him, how he always felt so natural around him even when his heartbeat was so loud, when he was with rodrick it was like all the shit in his life was gone, but he passed it off too "I just think he's really cool guys, nothing more than that." He said as his friends got up from bench. "Well we gotta get home soon, but y/n you obviously really like him so just be careful." They said worried walking out. Y/n smiled and replied "ya guys I know, see ya." Waving them goodbye

Time skip
Rodrick: hey you up :)
Y/n: of course what's up?
Rodrick: did you wanna hang out next Wednesday, on halloween?
Y/n: ya I'd love to, I'm not doing anything
Rodrick: cool, meet me at The forest
Y/n: wait the one in all those legends about the cannibals burning down?
Rodrick: ya
Y/n: dope, of course

Y/n and Rodrick put they're phones down both saying "shit, I really do like him."