carnival

It was the beginning of the summer and our city's state fair had finally come.
We walked down the sidewalks with the sun starting to set behind a blue/purple sky.
I was dressed in black skinny jeans, a few layered belts and a band t-shirt.
Rodrick was wearing jeans too and a small black graphic tee as well as some random bracelets.

We got to the festival and stood in line holding hands and talking to each other.
A guy behind us scoffed but we rolled our eyes over it.
We got in and started with looking at the animals.
There were bunny's, goats, horses, and pigs.

After you walked through the carnival.
You decided on playing a game.
Rodrick handed the man five dollars and in exchange the man gave him five darts.
He aimed and threw and threw until a bell rang.
He had won a prize.
The man handed us a stuffed pickachu.

We walked off and decided to ride a few rides.
Starting with the magic carpet, then bumper carts, the orbiter, and the freak out.
I was so excited and happy to be there with him, I got lost in his smile before  we walked up to the skydropper and i shot rodrick a look and he nodded.

We got on and i squeezed his hand as we went up.
I looked at rodrick before I pulled him and kissed him as we dropped.
We laughed and got off running and laughing feeling embarrassed and mischievous.
We ran until we both stopped at the elephant ear truck.

We got our treat and went to sit and eat it.
Tonight was going on as the best date you'd ever had.
You almost couldn't contain your self as you melted mentally.
Just as you were lost in thought something comes to stomp on it.

A man walked over to your table.
"Disgusting, you two boys deliberately did that to disgust people."
My heart dropped as I got confused, I looked at rodrick to see his eye twitched as he looked at the guy.
"Actually sir, it was us showing our affection, I'm sorry you d- "don't apologize y/n, I think this guy should apologize for ruining our date"

Rodrick was trying to fake confidence in front of me but i could tell he was scared.
"I'm sorry your date? You two are sick, you think this is funny"
Rodrick stood up from his seat punching him quickly as the man hit back. Rodrick hit him again in the nose so we could run after he was stunned. He grabbed my arm and ran out of the fair.
We ran far until we hid in an alleyway between some of the shops downtown.

We laughed and kissed again pationately shaken and desperate.
I grabbed his arm and led him back to my house.
Since my parents weren't home we were gonna go to my house and chill after the fair.
Just a different reason to go home than they had planned.

We got in and I walked him to the kitchen before heading to the bathroom.
I came back with a first aid kit and started to fix up rodrick.

I started with cleaning the surface of the bruises.
He had gotten punched in the lip.
I cleaned off the blood and started to disinfect hearing rodrick whince.
I kissed his forehead before putting a bandaid over his lip where it had busted  and kissed him again.

I cupped his face with my hand"Thanks rodrick, you always protect me" He grabbed my wrist and kissed my palm.
"Of course y/n, I love you."
I punched him in the arm with a laugh.
"Don't get cheesey on me now"
He laughed back and pulled my arm forcing us to fall over laughing.

Ahh I hop this was goof, sorry it was rushed