Baby sitters

No POV
You and Rodrick were going to hang out tonight.
His parents were out on date night and they had asked you to come over to help babysit, Greg was a little bitch about his parents thinking he needed both of you to babysit but you knew this was mostly about a chance for you and Rodrick to hangout and a sign that his parents were accepting of you and wanted to support you and Rodrick as a couple.

You arrived at 6:30, right as they were going to leave "hey (y/n) perfect time, so we left money on the kitchen counter for dinner, Greg has to be in bed by 10:30, and manny is already in bed, so you two can spend the night however you want, just as long as it's safe" you could see franks eyes widen as he heard Susan say that but he nodded and responded "well have fun" he patted your shoulder obviously feeling awkward and trying to hide it as he walked out.

You looked at Rodrick and laughed "holy shit did you see that" he nodded and he cracked up himself before you both waved them off.

As he closed the door her turned around and pulled you in for a kiss and you kissed him back. The kiss was perfect, youd always love how Rodrick kissed- "YUCK, get a room you pervs" you both unconnected and turned to see Greg. "Ok listen up dweeb, Me and (y/n) are in charge until mom and dad get home, so don't ruin this for me nerd." Rodrick responded and Greg sneered while walking away. "Sorry about that." He said as he pulled you close "ok valentine, we can't just be sucking face every minute." You said walking into the kitchen to get yourself some water when he came up and rested his elbows on the counter "but it's great isn't it?" He said smirking when you jokingly replied "no Rodrick it's the most disgusting thing I've ever done." You rolled your eyes and he pouted jokingly.
"So what are we supposed to be doing here anyway?" You asked as you took a sip of water.
"Um I think we just hangout in the house and make sure Greg and manny don't like die?" You nodded.
"So what do you wanna do?"
"We could hangout and like chill listening to music in my room." You agreed and headed up with him.

"Hey" by the pixies played while you both laid on the bed staring at the ceiling and the flashing lights his disco lamp made, And soon you turned up to kiss him. You put your hands at the side of his head and he put his hands on your hips as the both of you started to get hot and bothered. You lost yourself in the moment, this was you're heaven, one of the most affectionate parts of your life.  Everything felt so perfect and amazing, not only physically but emotionally you felt at peace and enflamed, you felt warm and hot, you felt like you could hear emotions, you wouldn't trade this for the world.
As your mind was swimming through a lake of hormones and feelings you were grabbed out of it by pounding on rodricks door
"hellooo I'm starving."  You both rolled your eyes and got up.
You stayed on the bed as Rodrick went down and responded to Greg, when then handed him the phone and said "order the pizza, that's your job isn't it?"
"Can't you order it yourself idiot, the moneys on the counter in the kitchen  there was no reason to interrupt us."
"Interrupt what? You guys are so gross." "You know what never mind" he  ordered the pizza over the phone while Greg stood in the hallway and you sat on the bed.
when he was done he shoved the phone back to Greg and shut the door.
as he walked back up the stairs he came to lay down on the bed next to you. "Dude what if we were actually in a movie or like show rn and a bunch of homophobic and judgemental veiwers/parents are just ripping into us and we don't even know it?" You said as you started to pull on the stein ha coming out of your shirt. "Why would they be watching us in the first place?" He asked as he looked at you. "Idk like if the kid is queer and they're watching this in front of them, or if it's like we're side characters and they just have to deal with us." You turned to sit on your side and look at him. "Well then they just to "deal with us"" he pulled you close and kissed you again and you kissed him back.

You kissed until you became tired, you fell asleep holding eachother and were surprised to wake up in the morning without having to leave his room and sleep somewhere else, but you were happy. Other than the annoying criticism you received from Greg, the night went perfectly