The boy in class

you're POV
Me and Rodrick had lived in the same neighborhood for well, as long as I could remember. I was never close with him though, he seemed like an asshole. I did always find him kind of cute, and maybe that's why I distanced myself.

This year I had two classes with him. I was a freshman while him a sophomore, yet with my luck he was in my pottery class, and study hall. From then on I went from just finding him cute to having undeniable feelings for him.

I would loose focus in these two classes, staring at him. He was perfect for me. He was 5/10 while is was y/h,
He was punk and grunge, and he definitely gave off top vibes. I'd find myself biting my lip, or day dreaming. Even getting caught staring at him.

One day i decided to skip study hall because my teacher was a complete bitch. It was my last class of the day so I walked into the bathroom with my back pack when I saw him. I went weak in the knees, stumbling when I did. "Hey are you ok?" He asked helping me and i knodded. "Hey aren't you in 3rd hour pottery, and study hall with Mrs Walters right now?" He asked. "Oh ya, I couldn't take another half hour of her bullshit for another day." He laughed. "Ya me too, you wanna skip together?" I knodded. "Ya sure."

For the rest of the hour me and Rodrick just talked, the time passed by so fast we almost didn't hear the bell ring. "Oh shit, i didn't notice." He said getting up giving you a hand. As he opened the door and you two walked out he asked "hey, uh y/n do you wanna maybe do this again sometime?" You nodded. "Ya, tomorrow, here?" You asked and he smiled. "I'd love too." He walked away as you blushed.