Chapter 9- Graffitti

Shanz pov

"Chris, this isn't the way to my house," I pouted as he went through a community filled with big houses and a few mansions.

"Yeah, I know. You know I don't know where you live, so I just figured I take you home," he shrugged as he pulled into a really large driveway and then into a garage. The suicide doors lifted up and I quickly stepped out, amazed.

The garage had several other cars there and I'm talking not just cars, but expensive cars. I spotted another lamborghini, except this one was black and had white words on the front hood. I walked, well slightly ran, over to where tue car was and was about to touch it, but I wasn't sure how Chris would feel about me touching all onhis cars.

"Yo Chris, what's this?" I asked.

"Some 2pac lyrics, don't you recognize?" He asked, as I skimmed over the lyrics.

"Well not really. I never really listened to him," I admitted as a shocked look spread across his face.

"We gon have to change that!" He said, spinning me around and hugging me from behind, as he buried his face in my neck.

"You smell so good," he said, lifting his head away from my neck slightly enough for hi, to look into my eyes, and smiled.

"Thanks?" I said, confused, more of a question, amd he laughed.

"You look so cute when you're confused," he said, as he let go of me amd walked over to a shelf on the wall.

I looked around the walls and spotted graffiti all over the walls, wait no, not just graffitti, art. It was beautiful art.

"You did this?" I asked, as I ran up and touched the wall.

"Yeah," he said, as he turned back and looked at me. I saw him put a pair of keys in a cabinet, and then walk over to me.

"You're really talented, " I said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I guess," he said, as I gazed into his eyes like a lost deer.

"Shanz why you staring at a nigga so hard?" He asked, and I smiled.

I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden Chris' s lips were on mines, and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He pulled back and lifted me up, pushing me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled me into another kiss and we started grinding against the wall, all lips still together.

I pulled back and he pulled his shirt off. Then he put his tongue back in my mouth and oh no. I pushed him back and he released me, as I ran towards the nearest trash can.He turned around just in time to see me throw up in the trash can. How great...  I guess I made a new type of graffitti.

I slid down against the wall besides the trash can as Chris walked over to me slowly. How the hell am I going to explain this? Hes obviously going to know after this. Hes not gonna want me anymore. How did i throw up while we were KISSING?! Of course my emotional ass had to start crying.

"Shanz..." he said, hovering over me.

"I would wipe your tears away, but whatever you got I'm not tryna catch it," he said, and a smile almost spread across my face.

Chris pov

"Th-" she started to say as I put my hand over her mouth and cut her off.

"Nope, don't open your mouth with yo stank ass breath. I'd like to be able to live," I said, and I though she almost giggled.

"Come on Shanz, get up," I said, as I decided to wipe the tear off her face anyways. I was just kidding with her. I grabbed her sleeve, and she wouldn't budge at all.