Chapter 2- We Flawless

"Names please!' hassled the security guard. His loud intimidating voice scared the shit out of me, but I wasn't gonna let him know. I was born an actress, but I realized this one was for was for Chanel. "ChiChi," I said nudging Chanel. She eyes the security guard and gets the hint. "Oh, Uhm,Chanel, and this chica her is with me," she says, flawlessly. He lets us through and I can't believe my eyes. There are people everywhere, but not just ordinary people, stars. Stars were everywhere, including the ones shining through the skyroof above. Chanel started dancing as soon as we got in, but I had to keep an eye out for breezy. First step: Play it off cool, but first I gotta find him. I'm sure Breezy isn't gonna want a bunch of fan girls all over him. " "Ayeee, Shanz!" I here behind me and I turn around and see Trey. Trey Songz. He has his arm wrapped around Chanel and he gives me the nod and leads my friend away from me."She says"Trigga,' and gives me the dueces. " Well that's great, alone already and I've only been here for five seconds. "Who says your alone?" asks the sexiest voice ever that almost knocked me off my feet. He grabs me by the waist, and of course, It's Chris. He bite my lip. I was'nt expecting it to happen like this but I'll take what I can get.

"More important question why are you alone?'

"Shawty I'm not. Im with you. So tell me girl what's your name,"

"Like you care," Keep it cool, Shanz. Play hard to get, I remind myself.

"Aye, I'm just tryna know you better."

"So what's yo name?"

"Girl you heard my name," Just in time to go along with his song Main Chick, which was blasting through the speakers as we spoke. I chucked a smile. "Well we at least gon' dance," He grabs my hand and leadss me out to the dance floor. I see Chanel wink at me from across the room and I roll my eyes at her. She knows that look would have messed me up, If I was 12 and back in middle school, but we gotta grow up now. I pay her no mind and keep grinding it with Breezy. The dancing gets more intense when the song Na Na by Trey Songz comes on, and he performs it live.

"Yo come with me," he whispers in my ear as he heads me towards the exit. I glance back at my ChiChi, but she's forgotten all about me still wrapped around Trey. When you get a man like that I advise her not to let go so I understand. I quickly check my hair, making sure the needle is still there, knowing that it was gonna cause some trouble tonight.