Chapter 6- Ain't Thinkin' bout You

Chris Brown pov

"I was sitting on the counter in my kitchen eating some ramen noodles with my nigga Shad.  Even though he was kinda older than me, we still hang sometimes since he was one of the first artist I recorded with.

"Yo Breezy, you ain't gon' answer dat?" He says, exactly like that. 

"Mane, why you gotta talk like dat?" I say, kidding with him.

"Bruh, shut up and answer the damn phone!" He says, walking around my living room holding a bowl, shoving a forkful of noodles in his mouth.

I take the phone out my pocket and see it's from Tyga.

"Yo!" I say, while tryna shove the last of my noodles in my mouth.

"Bruh!  What you doing?!  Why you wasting time?!  I'm tryna hit like 4 or 5 clubs tonight!!!  Mane!!! So wassup?!" He says.

"Well, I was tryna eat some noodles but your rude ass interupted me..."

"Mane forget that!!!  We could be partying right now, nigga!!!  Right now!"

"I think you need ta chill with that '5 or 6 clubs', don't you have a girl now?"

"Mane, you know she can't stop my lifestyle!"

"Fine then... hit the club by yourself!  I don't even feel like going out tonight."

"What you mean?!  'You don't feel like going out'  We always go out!!! You know what?!  Even better!  Imma have a party aitee!  Just for you!!! Tell everybody to come through, aite?"

"Whatevaaaaa...I got you man.."

"That's WHAT'S UP!!!  Oh and now you can get a chance to meet my girl!!!"

"Ha, where you at?" 

"I'm outside yo door so tf open up!!!!!"

Chanel pov

"Come on, chica, get up!!!" I say, attempting to get Shanz up.  She was laying in my lap and it was starting to fall asleep.

"Why?!" She says,  rolling over on the couch so her face faced me.

I ignored her and looked down at my phone.  I just got a text from Michael.

Michael: Hey you tryna come to my party 2nite?

Me: What? Why ain't you tell me?

Michael:  I did... just now!  I planned it as a last minute thang.  You know...  I was thinkin you could come through, we can eat some good food, we can dance,  get a little drunk, I introduce you to some of my friends

Me: but I can't go

Michael:  Whyyyyyy?!?!?!?!!!  Chanel Imma cry :(

Me: Lol, no you not!  I'm sorry boo, but I promised my friend I'd hang with her tonite

Michael: shitttttt, just bring her too!

Me: Michael...

Michael: Please...

Me: Ugh, fineeee

"Chanelllllllllaaaaaa belllaaaaaa, who are you textin???" Asked Shanz.

"Uh, you're not gonna believe this, but you know how I promised to hang with you tonight?!"

"Oh no!  Please don't tell me you bailing on me..."

"No!  Nothing like that...  we can still hang, but how about at...my new boo thangs party?" I say, smiling hopefully.