Chapter 3- Strip

"Here it is" Chris said. He had just brought me up to the top floor of one of the best hotels I had ever seen. "I didn't know places like this even existed here"

He grabbed me from behind around my waist and whispered in my ear, "can you do something for me?" as he bit his lip sexily.

"Sure daddy, whatever you want'" I moaned as he squeezed my booty.

"I just wanna see you strip." Okay now I was confused. He wanted me to strip..... "uhm....Okay"

I attempted to unzip my dress sexily when Chris said "You know what....Forget that. God gave me teeth for a reason."

I immediately felt his teeth against my back, unzipping my dress, so I could take it off. "Now let daddy see you strip."

I looked to the left and I saw a pole and wrapped myself around it. My dress finally came off. Then Chris unstrapped my bra with his teeth and pulled me on to the king sized bed. He then flipped me over on my back and took off my underwear. He then grabbed a condom. Of course how great! Then he started grinding his fully clothed body against my naked one.

I wanted him in so bad. Why was he teasing me??? Why couldn't he just-"ahhhhhhh". He had finally taken his clothes off and I was staring straight at his.... you know what, but then he put a condom on.

Then he grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head while he stroked in and out in a fast motion. Then he would hold his hand around my neck, almost choking me, which seemed to make it feel even better with each stroke having me scream out. Making every single part of my body tingle and have pleasure.

But then I realized I had to focus before he moved to my butt. I tried to reach the needle in my hair but he was holding my arms over my head still. then he took his other hand off to smack my ass a little while he pulled out about half way. Which gave me the chance to poke a hole in the condom. I'm not even sure if I poked it or not but who cares.

He kept stroking inside me faster this time' without warning. Causing me to drop the needle. I realized he had put the whole thing in....And I realized he was coming . Ahhhhhh.

Then he flipped me over, slapped my ass, and started stroking in it. I could feel myself coming as he went in deeper. I couldn't take it anymore mmmmmhmmmmm.