Part 7

April wasn't conscious of her surroundings anymore. She remembered getting into a car with Adrien, she still wasn't sure if it was him or if she was imagining him being there. The alcohol was kicking in now. Everything was just peaceful. Alcohol made her do things, things that might be questionable and things she was embarrassed about  but she didn't mind, she was controlling herself earlier as Kevin was at the party.

When she drank, each drink offered seems like a better and better idea. The jokes got funnier,  She felt pretty, witty and cool. She pulled her dress a little lower and pushed her chest out a little further. Her bun was getting uncomfortable. Adrien kept glancing at her. She was still in the car, she could still sense the engine running. 

"Who told you to drink to this extent April! I can't imagine what would've happened if I didn't pick up your friend's call earlier.

April didn't say anything, just kept her head tilted towards the window.

"Do you even-"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry. I messed up. I know I'm-I know I'm a light weight but I was supposed to go home with Jazz today so-" She replied in her drunk voice.

"Is it really you though? I thought I was imagining you to be there. You're really Adrien right? I'm sure my mind is playing games on me right now." April asked.

"Haha yeah It's me. Your mind may be going easy on you today." Adrien answered feeling slightly relieved.

"Adrien-- I'm scared" April replied in a low voice with nervousness rising in her tone.

"What happened! Did that asshole do something to you? Tell me!" Adrien demanded, anger building up inside of him. He was ready to go back and punch the hell out of that bastard.

"Those trees are following us, I'm scared"  April said in her reply.

"Aww the trees? Don't worry they won't hurt you. I'll protect you okay?" Adrien replied suppressing his laugh, she was insanely cute.

"Okay" April replied with relief and a yawn followed, she was tired now, she wanted to sleep.

A few minutes passed by in silence, when Adrien realised he knew no other address but one, the hotel he was staying at. April never told him where she lived, Just that she lived in rented house not very far from her University.

"Oh April I just realised I don't know where your house is, could you like tell me your address. April?-" Adrien looked her way again to find her already drifting off.

It was 1:30 AM. April became conscious of the car coming to a halt. She could feel hands on her, she didn't try to break away, she needed the help anyways. Adrien was carrying her now. She tried to murmur something but, It just came out as a weird noise. The next thing she heard was the noise of the door opening. Adrien put her down, she surprisingly was able to stand. He closed the door and turned to her finding her staring at him.

"Yeah, so I tried to wake you up you know, I really did seriously but you didn't wake up so I had to bring you here. I'll sleep on the couch though don't worry. I'm not a creep trust me." Adrien blurted with nervousness. 

"My-my hair-" April gasped

"Your hair what? You okay?" Adrien asked.

"This hairstyle is--" She broke off while trying to get her hair loose from the pins that were keeping them up. Her head hurt now. "Ahh my head hurts" she continued.

"Wait ahh not like that, I'll help you" Adrien stepped closer, April was pushed to the wall. The room was still dark, There was still a dim light from the lamp-post outside. There was a moment of silence. Adrien was focused on the task at hand. April could focus on nothing else but him as she kept her head down.

" There you go" Adrien pulled the last set of hair pins and April's hair fell down to her shoulders, her brown eyes shined, her cheeks were flushed red, she smelled of perfume and alcohol. And she was staring with an expression Adrien couldn't make out. He realised how close they were to each other, he could hear her heartbeat from where he was but no one backed away.

April rested one of her hands on his left cheek and gazed at him.

"April I- We-" he couldn't think of what to say. He didn't want to back away, he was an idiot, he shouldn't be doing this, not to his fan, he was already decieving her but he couldn't, he wanted to stay this way a little longer, just a little longer.

April pulled him closer. Their foreheads were touching now. He could hear her breaths. He wanted to back away but he didn't. "April we can't" he replied.
"Yeah we can't" she gasped.
Adrian moved closer this time. April didn't back away.

"I-ahh fuck" He couldn't resist it anymore and his lips were on hers. His tongue exploring her mouth. His hands stroaking her back. She was beautiful. April let out a small chuckle. Adrien smelled of washed clothes, it was a good smell. She wanted this, all this time she wanted this but she was backing away because this guy, this guy she knew nothing about was doing things to her she had never experienced before. She was drunk but then she was completely sober. For him, she was.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Guys thank you for reading my book till now, I love every single one of you. I hope this chapter wasn't too short. Please do reply in the comments about how you're liking the story this far.
This book is not edited so if you find any typos please let me know, I'll edit them out ASAP.
Again stay safe potatoes, this bish loves you. Uwu \(ϋ)/♩