Charlie x Fem! Reader Pt. 2

Sorry that this and the next chapter are long overdue. I recently got a puppy so I'm trying to take care of her, as well as animate a bit, and get chapters out. But, I hope you guys enjoy!
___________________________________

Your P.O.V.

I tried to open my eyes, not yet adjusted to the bright, but strangely also dark, sun. I put a hand in front of my eyes to block it. Was I in heaven? No, definitely not. Too dark. But I shouldn't be in hell! I didn't do anything wrong!

I sat up and took in my surroundings. There were tall buildings, strip clubs, a sign saying "Welcome to Hell!", and a peculiar little hotel called the Happy Hotel.

I remember Charlie mentioning that-

Wait...Charlie and everyone said they were demons...right? Like demons from hell?

So does that mean-?

I got up and ran in, sprinting to the hotel as fast as possible.

I wanted to see her again...I needed to see her again.

As I looked in the window to catch my breath. I could see Angel bringing drinks to everyone. Everyone except Charlie. She wasn't there.

I gathered up enough courage to walk inside. The bell rang as I opened the door, slowly, still scared to hear what they would say.

"Sorry, can't ya see we're in the middle of somethin'?" Angel said and turned to face me. His face turned soft as he recognized who I was.

"Y/N?" Vaggie got up and said, "Where have you been? And more importantly, why are you here? I didn't think you would be someone who ended up in hell."

"Yeah? Well, me neither. Honestly, I don't know what I did to even end up here. But I'm glad I am. Speaking of being here..." I paused, "...Where's Charlie?"

Alastor told me that she was in the kitchen with Nifty and they were cooking dinner for everyone.

As I walked to the kitchen, I started to realize why I was basically obssessed with Charlie. I mean, for christ's sake I couldn't get her out of my mind!

I was in love with her. I never believed in "Love at First Sight" until I met her. To be honest, the last person I went on a date with was a girl that I liked in 7th grade.

I slowly walked into the kitchen. Nifty knew that I was there because Al had told her, so she used the "I need to go to the restroom" excuse to give us some privacy.

So it was just Charlie and me. Just us. Alone.

"Hey, Nifty. Back so soon-?" She turned to face me and stopped. My heart was racing. "Y/N?"

I tried to be smooth, so the only thing I said was, "You know it, baby~"

But it just sounded awkward.

"W-What are you doing here?" She pulled me in for a hug.

"I died and, well, ended up here. I guess." We pulled away and she touched my face.

"Yeah. I get that. But why did you end up here?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I'd don't think I did anything wrong. But, maybe it was because... y-you're here, y'know? Maybe you're my version of an angel and maybe this is my version of heaven." I looked at her dark but sparkly eyes as she smiled.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" She asked, smugly.

"Mmmaayybe~" I smiled back as she giggled.

"Well, I really uhm...like you back. Maybe we could go out sometime?"

"Sure thing." I responded, still staring at her. She was now mine.
___________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I know it's not as good as some of my other chapters, but I still liked writing it! I think it's cute :) Also someone help I have fallen for my best friend, she's pan but still it sucks bc we say we love each other all the time, but I dunno if she knows I mean it that way or if she means it that way help-

~🌠Max